Noisy cricket re-finish for old school look

Very nice bud, good job .
Amazing what a bit of scotch bright can do ☺.

That is a stealthly cloud blowing monster, the equivalent of the Fatboy from the pc game Fallout.

Amzing good work I love my cricket

Hey buddy what ohms are you running and how long can you vape until vape becomes weak?
Hey bud. I run a .8 ohm single coil build. Thats as low as ill go pretty much. The vape stays consistant for around 12 hours but I start to notice it dropping at around 10.5 hours. I'm quite consistently changing bats at 3.7 to 3.8.

The battery life is amazing. Im going to run a .5 dual coils in mine. Im going to run LG Browns so i should be able to get half a day? And how much do you vape?

Wow....um not 40mls a day bud. Lol I do about 10 mls on one set of batts...but yes odly enough they say the capacity is only equal to one 18650 but I highly disagree. 12 hours used to be a bat and a half.
Okay thx for the info. Ill just get a extra set of batteries to carry with me.

Its awesome..wish we had batteries that would handle the strain a long time ago. It would have been my first and only vape.
the industry has come a long way from the heatvape invader 30w days, remember how big that monstrosity was?! :rofl:

Very nice mod to your mod !!!! What atty you run on the cricket ?

Back