Noob Vaper looking for a battery

Kish

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Just kicked the habit

And decided to get myself an Istick Pico with a Melo III Mini Tank

Opened the box and found 1 -0.5 ohm and bought a 0.3 ohm coil.

Got the VAP3 juice to start.

But i don't have a battery for it, any suggestions where I can get one ?

Just kicked the habit

And decided to get myself an Istick Pico with a Melo III Mini Tank

Opened the box and found 1 -0.5 ohm and bought a 0.3 ohm coil.

Got the VAP3 juice to start.

But i don't have a battery for it, any suggestions where I can get one ?
Know a tobaconist shop in N1 City that sells. Should be open on Sunday. Dont know the name of the place, sorry. Also, where in CT are you located?

Know a tobaconist shop in N1 City that sells. Should be open on Sunday. Dont know the name of the place, sorry. Also, where in CT are you located?
It's called Vape Africa, but they are closed on Sundays. Table View side, but in the CBD weekdays

My trusted port of call for vape stuff is Vape Cartel in kennilworth. There may be others but i dont get to town much.
Bet you are really wanting to get that baby fired up, sorry i cant help. Good luck .

The awesome guys over at Vape Cartel sell 18650's. I would say rather buy from them or another reputable vendor so that you are guaranteed 100% Authentic batteries. Try getting yourself the LG HG2.

My trusted port of call for vape stuff is Vape Cartel in kennilworth. There may be others but i dont get to town much.
Bet you are really wanting to get that baby fired up, sorry i cant help. Good luck .
Very keen to fire it up, heading to the Vape Shop at Canal Walk , they have a few 18650's in stock .

The awesome guys over at Vape Cartel sell 18650's. I would say rather buy from them or another reputable vendor so that you are guaranteed 100% Authentic batteries. Try getting yourself the LG HG2.
The LG HG2 seem to be hot property, as it is sold out everywhere, 1 or 2 postings on Gumtree but not sure how authentic they are

The LG HG2 seem to be hot property, as it is sold out everywhere, 1 or 2 postings on Gumtree but not sure how authentic they are
There are fakes in the market which is why I suggested getting it at a reputable vendor. If you are getting batteries from Vapeshop, take a loot at either the Samsung 25r or 30q as these have a big capacity (mah) also note that the 25r is a 20A battery and the 30q is 15A.

Hey @Kish, sorry for the late reply, in case you didnt get sorted, check out vaporize.co.za
They are in milnerton and a great vape vendor with lots of experience

Back