okay haha here goes

suhail

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Wuzzup awesome people ..... so like like the guys knows iv got a twisp lol i domt know if any 1 would be interested but its a start il be giving it with 5 flavs and the charger usb and adapter in return hopefully for a vape if that not too much to ask for ??? I read the rules of pif but not to clear or im a bit slow today

Not to clear on "in return for Vape". what do you mean?

Where about are you in jhb?

Last edited:
Not to clear in "in return for Vape". what do you mean?

Where about are you in jhb?

I assume he wants to trade the Twisp and 5 Bottles of juice in return of another vaping device?

@suhail this should have been posted in the classies

He wants to swop his twisp n 5 flavours for a vaping device

Oooh shizzz okay lol yeah looking for another device maybe something non twisp lol .....@abdul im in jozi south bru

@abdul i could try but as you know it's ramadaan .... inbox me your number we can chat ??

I clean forgot about the dates being in ramadaan. Cant go now :( , Sheesh no vape during the day for a month. Maybe the roza will be easier this month cos of less dependency on all the chems in cigs

I know it's Ramadan. But it's the best way to pass time. And what better than Iftar with mvc and a Vape. Lol.

Its not the same as smoking a gwaai after iftar. Miss that rush

guys, drip some 18mg on 0.2 with a fresh battery, that should sort you out after the days fast;)

I clean forgot about the dates being in ramadaan. Cant go now :( , Sheesh no vape during the day for a month. Maybe the roza will be easier this month cos of less dependency on all the chems in cigs
how can you forget about the dates in ramadhaan? :D

Back