Order Placed

Allan

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
My 1st Order for Vape Mountain menthol ice placed and paid now I watch the door for the postman :)

Vapour Mountain juices are top notch, you wont be disappointed. Once you have had a taste of VM's heavenly nectar you will be ordering more before you have even finished your first tank.

I highly recommend the VM4, i love it!!!

Sent from my S4 LTE using my finger

Managed to close down the favourites so far. VM4, berry blaze, cotton candy and some menthol ice on the side.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Managed to close down the favourites so far. VM4, berry blaze, cotton candy and some menthol ice on the side.

@crack2483 how's the cotton candy? is it very sweet or just a mild taste?

This is going to make no sense: it has a sweet flavour but it's not sweet. It's a soft sweet but the flavour is still full.
This coming from a guy that can't smoke hub because the flavours are too sweet.

Edit: just realised I'm NEVER going to be able to review juices lol.

Vm juices are the ish!

I'm burning through my 30mls like they are 3mls lol

This is going to make no sense: it has a sweet flavour but it's not sweet. It's a soft sweet but the flavour is still full.

Makes perfect sense @crack2483 it's sweet with full flavour but it's not nauseatingly sweet, is that what you meant?

So in other words its got a sweet flavour but it is not like vaping a spoon full of sugar?

Makes perfect sense @crack2483 it's sweet with full flavour but it's not nauseatingly sweet, is that what you meant?

I put it to you that is correct.

Edit again. Realised I'm hijacking this thread sorry.

Need to try smurfette next.

For vapers that made perfect sense as you can see from the responses. Hope for you as a reviewer yet.

Postman has come and gone and my first tank is gone.

Loving it so far :D

Thanks for the good advice from all fellow vapers.

This will save me a fortune in wasting my cash on trying new juices!!!

Thanks Riaz, Not to strong on the Twisp, will flash up the MPT3 a little later.
be sure to clean out the tank with hot water and dry burn the coil before using the new juice.

be sure to clean out the tank with hot water and dry burn the coil before using the new juice.

Thanks, roughly how long does it take to dry burn?

Thanks, roughly how long does it take to dry burn?

10-20 seconds :D

what you do is, empty the tank, take it apart. run hot water through the tank then lay it in hot water for about 10-15 minutes. while thats being soaked, take the base (with the coil still attached) and attach it to your battery

now fire up the battery, but only for about 2-3 seconds at a time

once you hear the crackling, release the button- repeat this about 6 times (press for 3 seconds, release, press for 3 seconds, release). this will clear your coil and silica of all the gunk that was on it, leaving you with a nice clean coil.

now you dry everything off, and fill up with that juice

Back