Paulie's Blueberry Cupcake Review

Hey man

Thanks for the review, first review Ive seen on Paulies Blueberry cupcake so thanks. Debbie does doughnuts has been reviewed quite thoroughly already so some suggestions from my side:

- Read through all the other reviews on this forum to see what has already been reviewed
- If you can, try to do reviews on juices that havent been reviewed yet, or might miss the spotlight and might be a hidden gem
- that is if the budget allows, but I believe you will gain an audience if you review juices we most likely havent tried
- I see your style of review is based lightly on the international reviewers' style, which is not a bad thing but also get a feel of what the forum reviewers like to see or mention in their reviews

Not a bad first review at all, I always support new viewpoints and faces and looking forward to seeing how your reviewing evolves and adapts going foward. There is a massive amount of local juices popping up and a wide variety of diff tastebuds so in my view the more reviews the merrier. Aĺl the best going forward mate.

PS plz post them under respective juice reviews under the correct thread, Or if mods/admin allow ur own thread under reviewers

Hey man

Thanks for the review, first review Ive seen on Paulies Blueberry cupcake so thanks. Debbie does doughnuts has been reviewed quite thoroughly already so some suggestions from my side:

- Read through all the other reviews on this forum to see what has already been reviewed
- If you can, try to do reviews on juices that havent been reviewed yet, or might miss the spotlight and might be a hidden gem
- that is if the budget allows, but I believe you will gain an audience if you review juices we most likely havent tried
- I see your style of review is based lightly on the international reviewers' style, which is not a bad thing but also get a feel of what the forum reviewers like to see or mention in their reviews

Not a bad first review at all, I always support new viewpoints and faces and looking forward to seeing how your reviewing evolves and adapts going foward. There is a massive amount of local juices popping up and a wide variety of diff tastebuds so in my view the more reviews the merrier. Aĺl the best going forward mate.

PS plz post them under respective juice reviews under the correct thread, Or if mods/admin allow ur own thread under reviewers

Thank you very much for the feedback, I greatly appreciate it. I will take what you said into consideration :) Under what thread should I post it?

Back