Peter's Vaping Journal

:clap: Very nice. That plastic container on the right, looks like the skyblue bottles might fit - something i need to do.
plastic land - look for "really useful box" they come in all shapes n sizes, perfect for organizing your vape-table

Awesome video on the Reo. Love the brevity. Just to make sure - the contacts you have in there can comfortably go to 0.6 ohms. The so called sub ohm kit, just lets you go much lower than that and has less voltage drop because it is made of gold plated beryllium copper. The old firing pin (like in yours) needs a bit of filing every second month and the application of a bit of noalox.

Nice vid man, but if you think that thing is small, just wait till you see mine :p

wait what:confused:

Awesome video on the Reo. Love the brevity. Just to make sure - the contacts you have in there can comfortably go to 0.6 ohms. The so called sub ohm kit, just lets you go much lower than that and has less voltage drop because it is made of gold plated beryllium copper. The old firing pin (like in yours) needs a bit of filing every second month and the application of a bit of noalox.
Had to google brevity. Lol

Now I know it is similar to the briefnes of the video. Ie short time. :)

Great vid @PeterHarris
Love your style
That video was short and sweet and to the point.
First impressions count a lot

Hey guys

I was at vapeking today to collect my goodies and Sharri advised me that I could get the dripper I built on at the vapemeet.

So I thought I would share with you the pic of the coil I built at the vapemeet that got me 1st prize.

The target was to get a coil at 0.8Ohm.

I used 26G Kanthal
1.5mm ID
And according to my tool I had to do 9 wraps, unfortunately that coil came out above the target. So I quicky wraped another micro coil with 7 wraps and it was spot on, it did drop to 0.78Ohms once it was wicked.

So 26G kanthal. 7wraps on a 1.5mm ID.

a7yhapyj.jpg

y5u6u7e7.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Hey guys

I was at vapeking today to collect my goodies and Sharri advised me that I could get the dripper I built on at the vapemeet.

So I thought I would share with you the pic of the coil I built at the vapemeet that got me 1st prize.

The target was to get a coil at 0.8Ohm.

I used 26G Kanthal
1.5mm ID
And according to my tool I had to do 9 wraps, unfortunately that coil came out above the target. So I quicky wraped another micro coil with 7 wraps and it was spot on, it did drop to 0.78Ohms once it was wicked.

So 26G kanthal. 7wraps on a 1.5mm ID.

a7yhapyj.jpg

y5u6u7e7.jpg

Nice coil! Was the perfect build for a single 1mm airhole RDA.

(admins) please feel frre to move this post to another spot.

Hey guys

so i got the tastebox today, and with the help of my trusty IGO w4 dripper and a nice short wick, i have managed to sample every juice except one, VK traditional tobacco, reason being i have some of this juice myself, so i know the tatse :)

so as per my previous post, i will quote my diary entry word for work here:

QUOTE:
PeterHarris 23/6/2014

1st off - box is very well presented - good job. Going to start testing in my dripper immidiatly - doing random draw out of a hat style.

1 - VM votton Candy
very sweet treat, has a bit of a sour after taste after a while, so not an ADV, but a nice treat :)

2 - leka vapors - coolios
im sorry, but this tastes like detol - not for me!

3- leka vapors - cherry
its a decent cherry taste, slight vicks taste to it, but not for me

4 - liqua apple
very nice vape, can be an ADV, would like to add some sours to it though :)

5 - vaporama - desert
very dull tasting tobacco, not bad, but it lacks that something special.

6 - smokies tabac USA
very nice mild tobacco, very close to my stinkies "voyager". good mindless vape juice, but nothing special. BUT definatly a juice to consider when trying to convert newbies!!

7 - topQ - coffee
very nice hazelnutty coffee. possible ADV. IMO VK coffee is a bit better.

8 - liqua - tiramisu
a chocolaty/coffee tasting desert, def not for me.

9 - smokies - bannana ice
was quite surpirised by this one. not a mint but yet a very cool bannana taste, will be a good break from your ADV.

10 - kent high
some attempt at a tobacco, not a very good flavour for me :(

11 - vapemob - ecto plasma
very nice juice - hint of berries and something else, cant quite put a name to it, but a very good juice.

12 - VM - mango
a very dull tatse on the inhale, but a nice refreshing punch of flavour on the exhale. Not a fan of mango, but this is okay.

13 - VM Choc mint
this is a good choc mint. like a dark choc - will def get me some of this.

14 - VM legends - Monroe
very similar to the chocmint, but less dark choc and there is a hint of berries or cherry. Nice juice.

thanks for this awesome tatse experience!!!
i am adding totally wicked's red label - sex on the beach.

now im off to lie down.
WARNING: tastebox might bring on a serious silver.
PeterHarris

UNQUOTE.

once again thanks @thekeeperza for keeping these boxes circulating - please let me know how we send this on the the next person :)

@PeterHarris
I,like many others will i am sure,pounced upon this thread expecting a video...
why good sir,do you dissapoint us so ;)
now you just made me feel bad - Ohm @johan has been asking for a new vid for quite some time....

problem is i sold all my toys, so reviews is not going to happen soon.
i am moving over to Reo's, me and the wife.
i will try and borrow some new mods and stuff from retailers if they want me to do a noob review on them,= and then returning them to the retailers - giving them some exposure aswell...i dont mind doing that :)

You went through the WHOLE tastebox in one day Peter? You animal you hahaha, go big or go home hey! You rock bro :rock:

Back