Post-Lockdown Fasttech GB

Parcel is on the way, DHL message says between 08:00 and 12:30.

I still have some question marks around pickup/delivery for some members.
As things are, I have the following:

1) @LeislB - Postnet
2) @Hakhan - Courier (please just let me know if I can send it from a Postnet branch to the address you gave)
3) Ruwaid - Collecting (please confirm which others' parcels you are collecting as well)
4) @adriaanh - courier via Pudo for himself and @Stranger (please confirm), I am to send parcel dimensions.
5) @klipdrifter - Postnet
6) @ivc_mixer - Collecting
7) @vicTor - Postnet
8) @Lee - Indicated courier, need Postnet address and payment.
9) @The vaper - In Pta East, so I assume collection, just confirm please.
10) @JB1987 - courier (please confirm if I may send to the Postnet like last time).
11) @Cornelius - I may have missed it, but I have no idea if you are collecting or doing Postnet?
12) @Jengz - I assume you need it sent, but I can't recall if you are bundling with someone?
13) @M.Adhir possibly bundling with @Ruwaid , please just confirm.
14) @dash09 sending own courier (please confirm bundling)

If I missed anyone, please shout.

For collection (or own courier purposes), please send me a Whatsapp on 0716044490 and I will give you the address.

Parcel is on the way, DHL message says between 08:00 and 12:30.

I still have some question marks around pickup/delivery for some members.
As things are, I have the following:

1) @LeislB - Postnet
2) @Hakhan - Courier (please just let me know if I can send it from a Postnet branch to the address you gave)
3) Ruwaid - Collecting (please confirm which others' parcels you are collecting as well)
4) @adriaanh - courier via Pudo for himself and @Stranger (please confirm), I am to send parcel dimensions.
5) @klipdrifter - Postnet
6) @ivc_mixer - Collecting
7) @vicTor - Postnet
8) @Lee - Indicated courier, need Postnet address and payment.
9) @The vaper - In Pta East, so I assume collection, just confirm please.
10) @JB1987 - courier (please confirm if I may send to the Postnet like last time).
11) @Cornelius - I may have missed it, but I have no idea if you are collecting or doing Postnet?
12) @Jengz - I assume you need it sent, but I can't recall if you are bundling with someone?
13) @M.Adhir possibly bundling with @Ruwaid , please just confirm.
14) @dash09 sending own courier (please confirm bundling)

If I missed anyone, please shout.

For collection (or own courier purposes), please send me a Whatsapp on 0716044490 and I will give you the address.
I missed @takatatak, who I assume is collecting as I can practically shoot his over with a slingshot.

@CJB85 Thank you for the update bud!

Yes I will definitely be fetching @M.Adhir stuff with mine. As mentioned before, guys that live in and around the Sandton/Woodmead area/s like Midrand, Sunninghill, Edenvale, Greenstone etc are more than welcome to PM and I will then inform Johan whose stuff I will be collecting with mine.

Having said that, even guys are further away from above areas but in Joburg, are more than welcome to arrange and fetch from me.

I missed @takatatak, who I assume is collecting as I can practically shoot his over with a slingshot.
Lol, indeed Johan... I reckon if you have a good pitching arm you could succeed without the slingshot ;) I will arrange to come collect from you sometime in the next day or so...

I must just once again say thank you tremendously for all of the dedication you've had to making this group buy a smooth and successful exercise!!

Your regular communication and professional handling of our packages makes us all very happy :p

Lol, indeed Johan... I reckon if you have a good pitching arm you could succeed without the slingshot ;) I will arrange to come collect from you sometime in the next day or so...

I must just once again say thank you tremendously for all of the dedication you've had to making this group buy a smooth and successful exercise!!

Your regular communication and professional handling of our packages makes us all very happy :p
I used to be a pretty wicked Javelin thrower and held a record for throwing a cricket ball from one try line over the other on a rugby field, but sadly a freak accident on a dirt bike ended that. I still had a pretty wicked arm after the recovery, but it was never the same and the Javelin simply put too much strain on my elbow to continue.

Hi Johan

I opted for courier but @dash09 will arrange for collection of both mine and his.
Once again thank you very much for all your trouble.

Also kindly advise if you are ok with regards to all costs etc and that you have not fallen short or out of pocket rather.

I can’t even begin to describe what this looks like!!!

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it

That bloody song is an ear worm now. From me.

Thank you, and to the guys that assisted me.

Welcome to my new nightmare! Drip tips, spare glasses etc are packed in unmarked little bags, with a number that is not the SKU. I not only have to sort, but also figure out what the hell half the stuff is!!!61B72E54-E59A-4EC3-A7E8-7AEE6BCC416C.jpeg

Welcome to my new nightmare! Drip tips, spare glasses etc are packed in unmarked little bags, with a number that is not the SKU. I not only have to sort, but also figure out what the hell half the stuff is!!!View attachment 207399
Thanks bud! Wish I could ditch work and come help you. As much as that looks like a lot...still looks short of items lol. Let us know if we can help in any way.

Back