PostNL for fasttech

Riaz

Passion changes everything
VIP
LV

Awards
Anyone use this courier service from fasttech before?

Just got an email from the support side and they said fasttech no longer uses singpost to courier ecig related items.

They also don't offer any guarantee that the parcel will reach you?

Im a bit sceptical.

Anyone use this courier service from fasttech before?

Just got an email from the support side and they said fasttech no longer uses singpost to courier ecig related items.

They also don't offer any guarantee that the parcel will reach you?

Im a bit sceptical.
@Riaz don't they give you the option for China Post? If that option isn't available then you have something with some sort of battery in it, they will only ship PostNL at an additional cost.

Also, check this thread.... http://www.ecigssa.co.za/paypal-joining-the-war-on-vaping.t25629/

Received this email from ft now

Hi Riaz,

Since you are worry about shipping by PostNL, we will ship your order by Hong Kong Post and update you the tracking number in 24 hours. Please kindly wait for its arriving

Ask FT to mark your order as electronic components. I still have the paypal option open to me.

Yo whats up bros i placed an order with fasttech on like the 2nd of September tracking says it arrived in SA on the 26th but no update since stressing my nutz off :ONTHESPOT: (PostNL)(SAPO)

Yo whats up bros i placed an order with fasttech on like the 2nd of September tracking says it arrived in SA on the 26th but no update since stressing my nutz off :ONTHESPOT: (PostNL)(SAPO)

@TeddyBeach the only way to order from the chinese web sites is to order and forget about it... the order will take anywhere was 3 weeks to 3 months! It's just the way it is.. if you are in a hurry for something always buy local.

I called customs about 5 minutes ago. They are experencing a massive backlog apparently. I have packages there (from PostNL and Turkey Post) since 25 September and it hasn't been processed yet. They asked that I be patient (and thats the last thing you tell someone who has already been patiently waiting for (un)important toys lol).

I called customs about 5 minutes ago. They are experencing a massive backlog apparently. I have packages there (from PostNL and Turkey Post) since 25 September and it hasn't been processed yet. They asked that I be patient (and thats the last thing you tell someone who has already been patiently waiting for (un)important toys lol).

Yes big backlog...my parcel arrived end August and only went to customs on 1 October...but then again theres always a backlog

Put your tracking number into 17track, when the status changes to "From Customs" you can go through to customs and collect it.
This will save you a loooot of time, as it takes them FOREVER to send it to your local Post Office.

Sigh* I guess the waiting game continues :SOOSAD: I did order a mod with an internal battery hope that wouldnt be an issue.

To avoid yourself some stress, order high value goods or any goods containing batteries with a dedicated courier or clearing agent. Batteries are risky AF

For some reason Fasttech marked my package off as 'Mobile Phones' at $20 but its like $110. Wouldnt marking it off as mobile phones be an instant red flag for batteries? Got to love that support on their end have a ticket pending for 94 hours now -_-

Efun.top has the DHL option if your order hits $175. $77 shipping though so it comes to about $250 in the end.

Intaste....... Aramex......5 days.

Priority Mail US..... 90 days.

Local Vendors.......2 days max

Ooooeeeee local is lekker

I rhi
Aramex doesn't ship vape stuff. Do you just tell them to call it something else? Tricks of the trade. :)
I think that lies with the supplier. Have not had any issues.

Back