Pre Orders For Reosmods Now Open (Pre Orders closed)

Thank you all for your orders and supporting us! Some necessary admin and consolidation of orders and stock this evening and then the trigger gets pulled.

Could I ask that everyone in the meantime please send us an email on info@vapourmountain.co.za with your contact number, delivery address and obviously your real name (also include forum name please). Please make the subject of your email "REOSMODS Pre Order". This way we can expedite orders very quickly when stock arrives.

Final list:

1. @Rob Fisher - REO Grand LP/SL White, Silver Button, (no Reomizer)
2. @DoC - REO Grand LP Copper Vein with LP Brass RM2 and Brass button. Extra o rings. Extra bottles 6ml x4, 3ml x 2
3. @TylerD - Metallic Red SL Mini door
4. @Rob Fisher - Grand Tumbled SL Door, Grand Hammertone Silver SL Door.
5. @MurderDoll - Black Wrinkle SL Mini door
6. @kevkev - REO Mini LP Anodize Black, Black Button, Extra Kawasaki Green Mini Door. Extra Bottles 3 x 3ml (No Reomizer)
7. @Morne - Reo Grand Door Circles Metallic red
8. @andro - 10 x 3ml bottles, 10 x 1mm o-ring, 10 x 1.5 mm o-ring
9. @yuganp - LP/SL mini 2.1 Tumbled aluminum, Silver button, 4 x 3ml bottles, 1 SL Grand door tumbled aluminum, (no reomizer)
10. @Metal Liz - 15 x 3ml bottles (with "closed caps")
11. @capetocuba - LP/SL Reo grand white, Aluminium button cover. (No Reomizer) + extra 3 x 6ml bottles. 2x1mm O-ring, 2 x 1.5mm O-ring
12. @vaalboy - LP reo grand tumbled Aluminium, Aluminium button cover, reomizer 5.0 gold Low pro mods only 3 x6ml bottles
13. @devdev - LP Reo Mini - Metallic Blue with SL door in white. No Reomiser. One metallic Red SL door for Grand. One metallic Green SL door for grand. 3 Silver buttons. 10 mini bottles. 10x1mm O-ring, 10 x 1.5mm Oring
14. @zadiac - LP Reo Grand - Silver Vein + 2 x 6ml bottles + 1 Silver button.
15. @kevkev - Metallic Blue Grand Door
16. @Imthiaz Khan - 2 x LP/SL Reo Grand Metallic Blue, 2 x Reomizer 2.0 low profile, 2 x Black Delrin Button Covers
17. @Heckers - LP/SL Black Anodized Mini with orange SL door (not extra), LP Reomizer 2

Thanks for all your emails guys. Those that have not sent their email as per earlier post, please be sure to send it asap.

I have noticed a few anxious and excited people :D I will update this thread as soon as i know what the ETA is. Please keep in mind this order was huge... Almost 30 Reos (various colour combinations), reomizers, doors and lots of spares and accessories. So Robert from Reosmods needed some time to prepare everything on the order and get it ready for shipment.

Sorry for the delay in Replying. Do you need me to send an email again @Oupa? As all my details are still the same.

Yes please, if you haven't sent the email yet with your Reosmods pre order and real name. Impossible to remember who each person is by looking at the forum nicknames. Also some people have more than one delivery address, so we need to confirm that as well.

We have over 500 customers on our system so it becomes really difficult with large volumes and pre orders and nicknames etc.

Am I too late for a white LP mini?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Unfortunately too late for pre ordering a specific colour @Reonat . You can have a look at all the Reos I am getting in, maybe there will be something you like ;-)

Unfortunately too late for pre ordering a specific colour @Reonat . You can have a look at all the Reos I am getting in, maybe there will be something you like ;-)
100s... Keep me posted if you can on ETA

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Im going to add your site to my ban list cause its very bad for my pocket lol oooh time for another 1? yes\no\yes\no ahhhh

Make sure to take the proper safety precautions when visiting Vapour Mountain Reo section.
locked-wallet.jpg

LOL! Everyone has contracted the Rob Fisher virus :eek:

I even have a little something something coming for myself with this order. Can you say Lacewood:

Lacewood Woodvil.jpg

Lol! Thats only the mods... also some reomizers, doors, spares and accessories!

Ok, so for now it looks like pricing should be as follows:

LP Reo (Mini & Grand) - R2050
LP Reo (Mini & Grand) with SL Door - R2150
LP/SL Reo (Mini & Grand) - R2250

Doors - R290
SL Doors - R390

This is if customs stick to the same tax rate. The Reomizers, spares and accessories should stay the same as currently on www.vapourmountain.co.za

We will send out invoices as soon as we have stock in hand. Hopefully this will be by the end of next week, but obviously we have no control over USPS, SAPO and customs.

Will keep updating this thread...

Back