Pro-tank Ii Mini And Itaste Svd

Take it slow and enjoy the journey ;-)

PS this hobby certainly isn't cheaper than smoking analogs... or does one eventually stop looking for the perfect set-up? :oops:

hi @Rob Fisher

the rabbit hole actually gets bigger and deeper as you progress on the vape journey, and so does your pockets unfortunately :)

where did you buy the iclear30 from and how much did it set you back if you dont mind me asking

100% Gazza! I have to hide my hardware... and I hope HRH doesn't open my Juice drawer! :eek:

I am at the point where it is mostly consumables. And you would buy the odd new rebuildable or tank every other month. It does get cheaper but your initial set-up will seem to you that it is more expensive.

I hide it at work :)

where did you buy the iclear30 from and how much did it set you back if you dont mind me asking

I have bought all my stuff lately from VapeKing... The iClear 30b cost R270.

Their web site works really well and the whole process is just so slick... I come from the internet game (was one of the first ISP's in SA) so when I see well run forums and web sites I get a little overexcited! :rolleyes:

Thanks for all your support Rob, would have been nice to package this new order with your last one but that order had already left :(.

Thanks for all your support Rob, would have been nice to package this new order with your last one but that order had already left :(.

No problem at all! Two parcels arriving is better than one arriving! :p

Oh my word what a Goose I am...

Note to self... check YouTube for info before using a new toy.

I didn't realise the coil screws into the little base first! No wonder it takes me some time to screw it in and I end up with juice on my fingers and find it so hard to add juice each time! :oops:

@vaalboy How on earth do you charge your 18650 Batteries?

I bought this charger but it's a really doff design and I don't have a double adapter in the house that it fits! :mad:

Charger 001.JPG

LOL luckily my zmax came with a great charger.

Wait for it..............

You need to get one of these..........

image.jpg

I'll wait till my next order arrives (tomorrow) and then fire up another order... if I ordered today I would have received a parcel from VapeKing four days in a row!

I should have known and ordered the better one in the first place! What a large GOOSE! :confused:

From now on I'm not allowed to order anything without checking with you first!

We dont mind @rob...I am not sure why that charger isnt working for you it should do the trick

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

We dont mind @rob...I am not sure why that charger isnt working for you it should do the trick

The pins are not out far enough so it won't seat into a normal double adapter! All (well the ones I have) the two pin adapters have a recess in them and the mickey mouse charger is made for the normal european plug that isn't recessed.

Oh I understand now :/ sorry about that, looks like we may need to sell double adapters alongside them in the future :) just to be sure

Oh I understand now :/ sorry about that, looks like we may need to sell double adapters alongside them in the future :) just to be sure

100% And that's if you can find a double adapter to fit. I'll pop to my local hardware store tomorrow to see if they have such an animal. ;)

It works in ours, will post a pic in a bit

4edeny4y.jpg

Normal multiplug. .. it could be really old though I dont know :p

Just tested it on one of the plugs you were talking about and you're right it doesnt work on those :/ never thought of that before

Ahhhh. I'll find one of those adapters in the morning. Thanks Stroodel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It can be an expensive hobby. I have 5 mods and 4 tanks with some in wrappers. For the past 2 months, I have not bought any paraphernalia only strong juice for mixing with OTC glycol, glycerin and menthol crystals.
This costs me about R40 per 30ml and lasts me about 8 days.
I pack of stinkies costs about R30 and did not even last me 1 day.

@Rob Fisher was really entertaining to read about your troubles got a good laugh out of it but hope all comes right. As an extra i would order a few 18350 batteries tho if you intend to use the SVD when you out and about so it looks less like a WMD (weapon of mass destruction) but further more enjoy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A tip for that charger is to get those old style double adapters and cut off the top plastic cover
u6ezube8.jpg
a3e8yzug.jpg
ja7a2yqa.jpg

It works really well if you want it to stick better to the plug use some gem ken glue and it will be stuck for good just a tip

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back