Psyclone Hadaly

Viper_SA

https://www.tiktok.com/@tinus_viper?lang=en
LV

Awards
Hi,

Does anyone use the Hadaly exclusively for squonking? If so, what are your thoughts on the atty?
Cancelled my FT order due to other items' shipping dates that keep being pushed on. Wan't to at leaast know if the atty is worth dropping R1.2k on

Hi,

Does anyone use the Hadaly exclusively for squonking? If so, what are your thoughts on the atty?
Cancelled my FT order due to other items' shipping dates that keep being pushed on. Wan't to at leaast know if the atty is worth dropping R1.2k on

I have been using my Hadalay on my Kodama... will stick it on my P67 as soon as my peek replacement arrives from the US and let you know.

Phew! I thought you meant on the atty. Didn't sound good at all for an authentic atty, lol

I use the Atty on my Therion, flavour is amazing, its meant for low wattage since it does create nice warm vape feeling like much higher watts, amazing flavour. I am happy with my purchase.

@Viper_SA, I use mine on my P67. Flavour is good, personally think OL16 is bettter. I did a parallel build 26ga Ni80, 2.5mm, 0.2ohm. Nice and warm vape. I will get another Hadaly for my other P67 and use that Ol16 atty on one of my Mini's.

Attachments

• DSC_0411.JPG
    DSC_0411.JPG
    294.4 KB · Views: 36
Using one on my leprechaun with simple 2mm 26g ni80 0.7 ohm. Restricted lung hitting some 9mg tropical ice. Does the trick for the work day.
3d53ec5d1279677a1a4c870fea37b834.jpg

So i got my hadaly today and was disappointed before i could evin put a build in, the peek and post are totally warped, psyclone needs to up there quality control, i expect this from a psy"clone". Patiently waiting for a response from Vape Cartel @KieranD

20170127_153400.jpg
the removable post is leaning more than the tower of pisa!

20170127_153333.jpg
Yup the peek is blocking 1/3 - 1/2 of those airflow holes!

Im not one to make a scene but i dont think this is acceptable from a "HE" atty

And yes iv checked the post is seated as well as it can be.

Attachments

• 20170127_153400.jpg
    20170127_153400.jpg
    270.6 KB · Views: 29
So i got my hadaly today and was disappointed before i could evin put a build in, the peek and post are totally warped, psyclone needs to up there quality control, i expect this from a psy"clone". Patiently waiting for a response from Vape Cartel @KieranD

View attachment 83178
the removable post is leaning more than the tower of pisa!

View attachment 83179
Yup the peek is blocking 1/3 - 1/2 of those airflow holes!

Im not one to make a scene but i dont think this is acceptable from a "HE" atty

And yes iv checked the post is seated as well as it can be.

Contact has been made and will be replaced :)

I'm still considering if it's worth getting a squonk mod for my Hadaly or not. What squonk mod who you recon is the best for this RDA?

I'd like a squonker that I can purchase several squonk bottles for. Haven't looked into squonking too much so I'd appreciate as much as assistance as possible.

Thanks!

I'm still considering if it's worth getting a squonk mod for my Hadaly or not. What squonk mod who you recon is the best for this RDA?

I'd like a squonker that I can purchase several squonk bottles for. Haven't looked into squonking too much so I'd appreciate as much as assistance as possible.

Thanks!
Very interested to c some of the replies! To go reo with hadaly or leprechaun or both haha or regulated

Very interested to c some of the replies! To go reo with hadaly or leprechaun or both haha or regulated
Dripbox 2 ? its regulated single 18650... can use it with hadaly. Going for 700 at evolutionvape.

Last edited:
Very interesting bud I think @Daniel recommemded that before. May be a great idea thanks mate

Would like to take credit but no , I think you confusing this with the little Pico Sqeeza..... :) still a daily driver for me.

Dropbox 2 looks like a valid contender though ..... IF they can sort the battery reading issues....

Would like to take credit but no , I think you confusing this with the little Pico Sqeeza..... :) still a daily driver for me.

Dropbox 2 looks like a valid contender though ..... IF they can sort the battery reading issues....
Haha as I typed it I realized wat I had said and edited it. Either way the pico also a great idea with the hadaly bf! Hadaly is so versatile love it

I don't have any experience with the Hadaly but i do plan on one in the near future... With regards to squonking... I've dipped a toe into the water with the COV wraith single 18650 with 80W. I didnt much enjoy the RDA that it came with so i replaced it with the vaporesso transformer RDA and later on the Tsunami 24. The end result was pleasantly satisfying and I have a really hard time putting the mod down.

Back