Purely Contemplative

Possible names for the shop

• Total voters

n0ugh7_zw

Data in the streets, Riker in the sheets!
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
I'm thinking pretty seriously, of opening a little vape shop up here. Theres space, that i've been told i can use inside my print shop (nothing huge, but should be plenty sufficient). Most importantly it'd be rent free and in a decently busy shopping centre, with lots of signage space.

what I'm seeing is there the only vape shop i know of up here, is flat out unwilling to stock or even order mechanical mods, RDA's or RTA's. not to mention the fact, that they're marking up bread and butter e-cigs (EVOD starter kits for upwards or R650.00) The juice selections are a bit stunted too.

I'm importing a whole bunch of stuff for myself, to check out how the logistics side of it will work. Should be a pretty straight forward as the company I work for imports a ton of stuff from China already.

Initially it'd just be me, doing the whole thing by myself (which is ok, since I'm there all day everyday, and I hardly sleep much anyway). Will also keep the running cost nice and low.

The really challenging part will be bank rolling it. Because it'd all have to come from me.

"The Moist Spot" is very misleading hahahahaha:rofl:

Im hoping to do the same thing in my town, so i wish you success buddy, go for it :rock:

In other news, i've managed to scrape together a small, small amount of funding. to buy some stuff in addition to what i want for myself :) a night of googling awaits me :)

Moist spot is a no go. Crowmans meadows i like cause the juice could have awesome dark labeling.

ye was thinking of

CROWMAN MEADOWS
V A P O R S U P P L I E S

Almost has a arkham asylum vibe to it :p

All the best with the venture
I like Vapescape

I'm going to design a couple logos tomorrow, will post them here :)

I am going with Moist Spot purely because if I walked into a mall that had a shop sign saying Moist Spot Vapors I would go in

Ok, much delays :p here is the first logo, will put some work into some others a little later.

crowman.png

Ye I have the same issue with it, will work on some more of them tonight

Back