Question about Chinese Escape Juice

Puff&Pass

Mech'O'ManiaC
LV

Awards
Review of the "Devil's Breath" Voodoo Juice.

Got this today and tried it without any steeping at all. Very impressed.
It's a 60/40 PG/VG juice. Got it in the 12mg strength. Chucked it in my Evod 2 running at 3.4V on a 1.5ohm coil.

Very smooth, one of the first juices that did not scratch my throat during exhale. Was even able to do a few lung hits off it without coughing. Doing mouth-to-lung hits makes it taste very little like tobacco, and very much like Frangelico liqueur. A very distinct, but smooth taste of hazelnut. Doing slow lung hits and exhaling very slowly gives it a bit less of a sweet taste and a deeper, more earthy nut taste. At time during mouth-to-lung hits there is some refreshing element to the taste that I can not place. It's definitely not menthol, don't think it is mint, but there is a little something there. Vaped in open air while walking the dog.

Tried it in the Nautilus mini at home later, and tastes much more nutty. The "fresh" bit doesn't come through on the mini. Running 1.8ohm coil in the mini and played between 3.8 and 5V. Flavor profile stays pretty much the same at all voltages on the mini.

Ordered two more bottles in 6mg that I can start steeping so long. This afternoon I thought it would be a great all day vape, this evening I think it might be a bit too creamy-ish for that... Will try out whole day tomorrow and get back to the thread with some feedback.

Thanks for reading :)
Do any of you guys have any opinion of the Chinese Escape juice, the basic starter juices u get at Chinese shops with EGO CE4 or YK VAPOUR MX, and then, what brand is amongst the best, only been vaping 5 days so need some advice.

Do any of you guys have any opinion of the Chinese Escape juice, the basic starter juices u get at Chinese shops with EGO CE4 or YK VAPOUR MX, and then, what brand is amongst the best, only been vaping 5 days so need some advice.

My personal experience is not good !!!

Those cheap juices are really Kak and cause some serious problems. I've had issues with mouth sores and swelling of my palate. It's best to stay away from those juices.

I see your in the Vaal area. I'm going to be there on Tuesday to see a friend to give him a tank. Perhaps I could give you some better juices to Vape on and show you what's real quality stuff. Stay away from Chinese and cheap liquids

I would appreciate it mate, i'm off until Friday so available, thanx for the advice tho, a bit forced atm with the Chinese for a while as I just quit smoking and 40/day was actually putting it mildly...I was basically a chain smoker. My nr. is 084 200 0085 if you are in the Vaal give us a shout...

I'm back from ct tomorrow evening. So will drive back to the south of JHB on tues after a few early meetings . Il give you a shout when I'm on my way

Just created this thread to move some posts into

@Puff&Pass , your posts together with @shaunnadan 's replies have been moved here instead of clogging up the Voodoo Juice Reviews thread

For future please take note - if your posts are off topic, please rather create a new thread

I would also say stay off the Escape... Was actually recommended to me by a BidorBuy seller as a "juice to treat yourself", but very harsh to me. Same issue with mouth sores, sore throat etc. So far I have had much better luck with some Skyblue, Voodoo juices. The is a Vape King agnet in Meyerton now too. For the life of me I can not remember the forum username though.... Heard good things about Vapour Mountain juice as well. Jump Street in Vaal Mall has some okay priced juice, even Five Pawns. Just don't buy hardware from them, a tad expensive.

I would also say stay off the Escape... Was actually recommended to me by a BidorBuy seller as a "juice to treat yourself", but very harsh to me. Same issue with mouth sores, sore throat etc. So far I have had much better luck with some Skyblue, Voodoo juices. The is a Vape King agnet in Meyerton now too. For the life of me I can not remember the forum username though.... Heard good things about Vapour Mountain juice as well. Jump Street in Vaal Mall has some okay priced juice, even Five Pawns. Just don't buy hardware from them, a tad expensive.
Thanx mate will get to shopping soon, vaal mall is fairly close, you guys are helping a lot, proven that south African forums are much better than other countries...

lol, just don't join any airgun forums in SA.... :) The UK blokes have that art down to a T and they are a much friendlier bunch and less concerned with brand names etc.

so @Puff&Pass do you like menthol flavours ?

just got a lot of good juices from CT this weekend that i can give to you...

Hey mate...never tried any menthals...up for trying anything I guess...lol...checkt a few recipies online tho....seems easy enough except for nicotine....so you still commin through mate?

Hey mate...never tried any menthals...up for trying anything I guess...lol...checkt a few recipies online tho....seems easy enough except for nicotine....so you still commin through mate?
Thanx again for the demonstation and supplies Shawn, think I'm getting the concept now...been trying some of the juices earlier, that pear blend of yours do pack massive flavour...I had to deflavour myself before trying the others...lol, all of em tasted like pear, and I tried a few, lemon, pipe tabacco, iron brew, can only imagine after steeping a week or so. Haven't seen my mate yet, think he got lost in the vapour somewhere...lol, but thanx again, great meeting you guys. Oh and what is Thinus' name on here?

As this is the page where I ended up when I googled "ejuice vaal triangle" I think i should mention that there are a few places that sell ejuice in the vaal, to help my fellow vapers of course.

Firetrap Vape on Rossini Boulevard in Vanderbijlpark.
21Jumpstreet in the Vaal Mall
Ding Dong Chinese Take Away in Sasolburg sells various Liqua flavours.
Deli Delicious in River Square Mall in Three Rivers.

That's all that I know so far :)
Happy Vaping

Back