Questions about my Twisp

Thanks guys, I did notice the spring and realise when I first screwed the battery on that I needed to apply pressure. I have tried to add a little more pressure. It took once this morning and then as I picked it up the tank and battery separated. Think I need to take it in to see if it is faulty.

The Twisp batteries are good from my experience. and the standard threading works very well with other brands of tanks as well. A workmate nearly gave up vaping because of the same issues you are experiencing. I convinced him to try the Aspire Nautilus mini tank, and he is enjoying the vape from this configuration very much.

I think you should take it back to a Twisp kiosk to get it checked out. Their customer service and access is probably a good reason for their prices. I took mince back when it stopped firing after a couples weeks and they just swopped it out for new after a quick check and I didn't even take the receipt as I ordered directly from Twisp online and they told m to take it to the nearest kiosk.

Back