Quick toot on the Goblin mini

Soooo... first night and morning with this tank.. I must of wicked this thing with to much cotton because I cannot vape at high watts. I'm running a 0.5-0.6 dual 26g on a 2.5mm ID at about 23 watts (3.7v) to keep it from dry hits. I cannot vape this setup at higher watts. I would change the cotton in a heart beat, but gees, I have to carefully drain the juice by disassembling the tank(con) again. This is what is stopping me from re-wicking.

My first attempt at this tank was a single twisted 28g on a 2.5mm ID at 0.5 ohms didn't go to well either, worst than my current setup with dry hits!

I still have high hopes for this tank. Will give it a try again tonight. Any advice on cotton position or amount?

Thanks
There are some wicking tutorials on YouTube but@rvdwesth seems to have it dow

Soooo... re-wicked the Goblin mini last night, annnnddddd...... NO dry hits! :D8--) Just put in less cotton and cut it till on the edge(no leaking since last night). I'm a happy chappy! Thanks all for the advice, appreciate it as always. Now, next question is, where do I find a small, sharp thin tip scissors lol? It's a mission to cut the cotton so close to the edge with anything big!

Soooo... re-wicked the Goblin mini last night, annnnddddd...... NO dry hits! :D8--) Just put in less cotton and cut it till on the edge(no leaking since last night). I'm a happy chappy! Thanks all for the advice, appreciate it as always. Now, next question is, where do I find a small, sharp thin tip scissors lol? It's a mission to cut the cotton so close to the edge with anything big!

i have been searching for just that same pair of scissors for over a month now. cuticle scissors, medical kit scissors, baby nail cutting scissors. ive tried them all.but they just not sharp enough. next stop... an outdoors shop

i have been searching for just that same pair of scissors for over a month now. cuticle scissors, medical kit scissors, baby nail cutting scissors. ive tried them all.but they just not sharp enough. next stop... an outdoors shop

Please let us know if you find :p Will check now as well...

Please let us know if you find :p Will check now as well...

Both bought at Dischem. Tweezerman are my favourites but they were expensive. The cheap green one on the right was around R7 and they do an awesome job and are as sharp as the expensive pair.
IMG_2894.JPG

Both bought at Dischem. Tweezerman are my favourites but they were expensive. The cheap green one on the right was around R7 and they do an awesome job and are as sharp as the expensive pair.
View attachment 32514

Thanks for the info. What is the price for the 1 on the left? I need to get to Dischem!

Baby nail cutting is the best bru. I use my nephews and I hate any other scissor. I'll bring it with when I come around again and show you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RESURRECTION!!! *waves hands in magical gestures*

Joking aside, is everyone still happy with their goblin mini's? Is it still the way to go in terms of subtanks?

I'm hoping to get some serious feedback on living with it; as I am looking for something new (and better than Ego one Mega) to put on my Evic VT and the size and initial impressions are leaning to this being the way to go...

Will note that I'm still only a single coil man but have read that it has capability for both.. Like good flavor and TH, not too bothered about clouds but wont complain about them either

Any additional input regarding this would be highly appreicated.

Joking aside, is everyone still happy with their goblin mini's? Is it still the way to go in terms of subtanks?

I'm hoping to get some serious feedback on living with it; as I am looking for something new (and better than Ego one Mega) to put on my Evic VT and the size and initial impressions are leaning to this being the way to go...

Will note that I'm still only a single coil man but have read that it has capability for both.. Like good flavor and TH, not too bothered about clouds but wont complain about them either

Best rta by far.
You will not be disappointed. I've got two now and I'm loving it

I use these, seems to do the job just fine. Only problem is its from Fasttech and it takes a month to get here!
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10002881/1215700-precision-stainless-steel-thrum-scissors

Attachments

• Precision Stainless Steel Thrum Scissors.JPG
    Precision Stainless Steel Thrum Scissors.JPG
    8.2 KB · Views: 12
You wo

You won't regret buying the gobmin,does it all well.

Hey guys. I got the goblin yesterday. Juices it up last night and discovered this morning it leaked through air channels all over my mod. How do you guys wick it?

Hey guys. I got the goblin yesterday. Juices it up last night and discovered this morning it leaked through air channels all over my mod. How do you guys wick it?

@Marzuq have some pics and showed me how. Try it that way and see. Cut the cotton close to the deck as possible(at a curve), blow it to fluff it up, down, sideways, add the ring, primer it, push the wicks slightly down all facing 1 direction... This works well for me as well, no leaking at all, just condensation.

Hope this helps.

Back