Really need some help... Thought about smoking cigs again

robvd

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Guys

I bought my subox mini starter kit about two weeks ago.

The first week went ok, I used vapeking's 50/50 raspberry ejuice with the included .5ohm coil.

I was very happy and decided to go buy my next batch of ejuices, I went to vapemob in bellville, bought 3 x 30ml juices,

mango intense 6mg
blueberry intense 6mg
gummy berry intense 6m

I built my own coil and wicked accordin to rip trippers youtube guide. It was simple enough.

Primed my coils and filled up the tank... after that this nightmare started.

It was impossible to take any drags, felt like my throat was on fire, I chalked it up to me not being able to build the coil and wick properly.

Went back to the vapemob bellville store, the guys there were super friendly en rebuilt my coil for me and filled it up with the same juice... same problem! even they couldnt take a drag without getting the hiccups or coughing.

I decided to buy the cloud of icarus cinema juice 6mg (R299 for 30ml)

This solved the issue, this juice is amazing!!

After smoking a tank of this I tried the blueberry... what do you know same issue as the gummyberry!!!

So now I have about R450 of vapemob ejuices that are totally useless?

I asked them and they said its the amount of nicotine, surely 6mg is not that strong!

The juices from vapeking is also 6mg and they were fine!

all of this spending and issues really got me missing my cigs again.. I wont do it but man.. its so frustrating, any ideas??

Thanks

My advice is to always have at least two devices ready to vape at all times, have a backup for everything vape related.

My advice is to always have at least two devices ready to vape at all times, have a backup for everything vape related.
On that topic... what should I get as an upgrade to the subox mini starter kit?

It would only be later this year..probly bonus time lol but what would one buy to last you a while without needing to upgrade?

Things I would like is an easy RBA and something durable, size isnt a concern

True that! My wife is using my M80 and Goblin now that I'm on the Cube II and Goblin Mini. We share when one or the other is charging :)

On that topic... what should I get as an upgrade to the subox mini starter kit?

It would only be later this year..probly bonus time lol but what would one buy to last you a while without needing to upgrade?

Things I would like is an easy RBA and something durable, size isnt a concern
Get a lekker RTA dude. Season your building hand on the RBA coil, then when you're ready get something like a Goblin or Billow and bid farewell to retail coils! :D

Get a lekker RTA dude. Season your building hand on the RBA coil, then when you're ready get something like a Goblin or Billow and bid farewell to retail coils! :D

LOL you are speaking quite a bit o french there... Where can I read up on what a RTA is?

Cheers

LOL you are speaking quite a bit o french there... Where can I read up on what a RTA is?

Cheers

RBA - Rebuildable Atomizer
RTA - Rebuidable Tank Atomizer
RDA - Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer

An RTA gives you the benefits of an RBA coil for a normal tank, with the convenience of a bigger and more versatile deck, often accepting dual coils etc. And RDA has the biggest deck providing the most versatility and ease of building, but requires "dripping" of juice directly onto the coils and wicks every few hits, which can be a pain while on the move.

Have a look at the forum discussions under the rebuildables section to get an idea of what people prefer. Also, Google "Goblin Mini" :)

RBA - Rebuildable Atomizer
RTA - Rebuidable Tank Atomizer
RDA - Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer

An RTA gives you the benefits of an RBA coil for a normal tank, with the convenience of a bigger and more versatile deck, often accepting dual coils etc. And RDA has the biggest deck providing the most versatility and ease of building, but requires "dripping" of juice directly onto the coils and wicks every few hits, which can be a pain while on the move.

Have a look at the forum discussions under the rebuildables section to get an idea of what people prefer. Also, Google "Goblin Mini" :)
Awesome thanks! something tells me im going to spend too much money haha ;)

Awesome thanks! something tells me im going to spend too much money haha ;)
Two words: Forum Classifieds

Everyone loves getting new gear, but when starting out it makes sense to grab some hand me downs for the sake of finding your groove

Also... cough...FastTech... cough-cough

Just had a friend over... I filled his tank up with the vapemob juice... he couldnt take one drag at 10 watts!

Cleaned out his tank and filled it with my vapeking 6mg tobacco and... works perfectly... I dont know.. really feels like the batch I got is a super dud.

Just had a friend over... I filled his tank up with the vapemob juice... he couldnt take one drag at 10 watts!

Cleaned out his tank and filled it with my vapeking 6mg tobacco and... works perfectly... I dont know.. really feels like the batch I got is a super dud.
perhaps contact the vendor for an explanation, im sure they will be able to assist you. Good luck buddy. Please keep trying

perhaps contact the vendor for an explanation, im sure they will be able to assist you. Good luck buddy. Please keep trying

Thanks bud! I found the manager of Vapemob on the forum... pm'd him and sent him a link to the thread, waiting on a response.

Hi @robvd

May be a late response but with regard the juices that were too harsh on your subtank, there are many potential reasons:

- it could be a bad batch as @Tom said. I doubt it but its possible
- it could be the pg/vg ratio is not suited to your palate for that setup
- it could be something in the flavouring that you are sensitive to (has happened to me with one or two different juices)

Diluting with VG could well make those juices vapable.

But in general, some juices just dont work so well in some setups. You just need to try more juices! I know its expensive but when you finnd a few gems its all worth it. There are lots of well priced local juices represented by the vendors on this forum.

Hang in there bud.

It looks like you are into your fruity juices?

Check out the Vapour Mountain range - the xxx, strawberry and litchi is really good. Added bonus is that you can buy samples before spending big bucks.

Back