Rebuildable Question

@Matthee , that is one heck of an awesome idea, wait why didn't I think of that?!?!? LOL! Anybody got any ideas on where I can get tiny screws that would replace the allen set screws on the Helios RDA clone?

@Smokyg i'm gonna pop u a PM and we can see if we can sort this ERA thing out...

@Matthee , that is one heck of an awesome idea, wait why didn't I think of that?!?!? LOL! Anybody got any ideas on where I can get tiny screws that would replace the allen set screws on the Helios RDA clone?

@Smokyg i'm gonna pop u a PM and we can see if we can sort this ERA thing out...
Check the Rocket's screws maybe?

@Matthee , if I recall correctly I did already check rocket and other random RBA's that I have lying around, I didn't find anything as small as the screw for the Helios (not even the ERA RDA lol), will give it another quick squiz when I get home just in case I missed an easy solution.

Thanks for the comments guys!

@TylerD & @1am7h30n3 , you guys keen on getting rid of your Era's? Just let me know how much you are willing to let them go for.

I helped my dad build wooden models boats and also quite a bit of electronics so small things arn't a problem for me.
I'll bring to the meet. If you like it, you take it.

I
ui, you see....good that there are peeps around with specific xp. I was talking dripper's in general! @Smokyg

I am using the Igo-L, @TylerD I know you are using the Igo-W, how does the size compare between the Igo and Era?
t is about half the size of the IGO-l Tom. Very tiny.

only think I don't like about it is that the posts are allen screws, not normal screw head, would really prefer something with a normal phillips screw head.
M2 x 5 is optimal, M2 x 6 works too

source: german forum, link can be posted for the peeps - zet understend jerman -

M2 x 5 is optimal, M2 x 6 works too

source: german forum, link can be posted for the peeps - zet understend jerman -

Most bolt and nut stores would have that even engineering supply stores, some hardwares might have them to.

Ideal would be 3 posts (for dual/quad coils) with holes in the posts and philips screw heads. Seems like that is all covered in igo-w? Not sure who stocks any igo-w in SA though, I see one listed on www.vapesa.co.za but stock:0...

When i spoke to vapeSa in Dec, they said they were out of stock of igoW and only had one IgoL left (which i bought) but they said they would be ordering more in the new year. My guess is they will get more in pretty soon. But you can contact them to find out. The guy from VapeSa is very responsive and helpful.

Back