Refrigeration of base liquids

Scott

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Can I store my base liquids (P/G,V/G and nicotine) in the fridge?
The box I keep them in causes them to roll around or lie flat which I am concerned could result in small amounts of leakage.

PG and VG have very long shelf life, it's not necessary to keep them in the fridge. By all means, keep them there if it's what you want. But putting them in a kitchen cupboard is fine too.

To be honest, if you're going to use the nicotine within approx 6 months or so, you can even keep that in a cool, dark cupboard without really affecting it.

Nicotine yes. The VG will get really thick when cold but won't adversely affect it.
Thanks very much.
PG and VG have very long shelf life, it's not necessary to keep them in the fridge. By all means, keep them there if it's what you want. But putting them in a kitchen cupboard is fine too.

To be honest, if you're going to use the nicotine within approx 6 months or so, you can even keep that in a cool, dark cupboard without really affecting it.
Thanks I think that's a better option. At least my wife won't be able to say vaping has even taken over the fridge as well.

Back