Reload RTA Clone - Good/Bad idea?

ace_d_house_cat

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys,

So it seems I can't ignore Reload RTA posts (and the praise it gets) any longer. I see Satovape has a Clone at a reasonable price. Would it be a good idea to buy and try before purchasing an authentic version or are the clones flawed?

whats the price of the clone if I may ask with shipping? You can get a good price OG reload for about R650 - R700. If you vape icy fruits then you wont regret the reload...not sure if it shines as much with desserts. Havent tried it but a few guys prefer only icy fruits in the reload.

About R350 all in for a clone.

Interesting "One Ruwaid". I hardly ever vape fruits, 99% of the time it's dessert flavours.

About R350 all in for a clone.

Interesting "One Ruwaid". I hardly ever vape fruits, 99% of the time it's dessert flavours.
For me personally, all flavor notes just pop in the Reload OG. I've been through so many atomizers and the Reload is the 1 that I keep while everything else gets sold eventually

then your answer might be the petri 24. (tanks that are more or less in the same league) But let the guys that vape desserts in the reload give a better opnion.

Running deserts and fruits on rotation and i must say, If the wicking is done right both profiles shine. It also depends on the wicking and coils used.

Is it really that good???

I have been following it and most reviews are really impressive.

The issue is that I don't have a mod to put that 28mm gigantor on.
My first impression was too much flavour. This atty is quite surprising. I'm using it on a Vaporesso Gen, also fits on an Odin Mini

Hows the airflow at fully opened @GSM500 ? Some restriction or full blown DL? Airflow smooth like the zeus X as a comparison with another top airflow rta.
It has very smooth airflow and it's pretty open for a top airflow atty, only Zeus I've had is the OG single long ago so difficult to give you a comparison.

I think it is designed by the same guy that designed the Zeus range. I think he defected to OXVA from Geekvape

Having tried the Arbiter as well, it's great but the height of the deck makes the wicking a lil slow, I'm sure with some patience you could get it perfect but basic to basic the Reload 24 wins, Reload 26 was a fail IMO

If you're looking for a Reload experience at half the price you must definitely give the Tauren Beest a go! I feel no difference between the 2 whatsoever!

If you do find one please let me know. Iv been searching hi and low for one.

Sent from my vivo 2006 using Tapatalk

Placed an order with BLCK Vapor at 10am, received it at 3pm the very same day. THAT IS SERVICE! :campeon:

Speaking of which, their shipping is only R65 to PTA/JHB. Why can't all shops do the same? I'm all for supporting vape shops but I'm not prepared to pay R150 for shipping that's less than 10km away. There shouldn't be an excuse, the technology and partners are there and there shoulbd be a contstant drive to make vape goods more accessible to the ever-growing customer base, which there doesn't seem to be.

Anyways, rant over, back on topic:

Received my Reload RTA yesterday and I am extremely happy! :clap:

Coiled (Wotofo dual core aliens, 3mm ID) and wicked it (CB Prime) and got it right on the first try!

20210125-202601.jpg
20210125-203710.jpg

20210125-204838.jpg

It's 0.09 ohms and at 75w it seems to be at it's best.

Just a few questions:

1. Bearing in mind that this tank will be used exclusively for desserts, can anyone recommend a set of coils for it?
2. I see that that drip tip is fairly unique, does anyone know where I can get a replacement that matches my gunmetal Centaurus?

Overall; very happy and one of the best pieces of kit that I have.

The ladies at G-spot techno are going to make a drip tip for me, one that's a little higher in profile. You can PM me if you'd like a cell phone number. They'd be able to tell you stores that stock their tips closest to you.

I'm running a set of Lazy Panda Fraliens in the OG reload, they ohm in st 0.15 ohms. The tank does get pretty hot with constant use, the higher drip tip should help with this.

Back