Renaissance Wax(all available items taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genosmate

Reo's For me
LV

Awards
Anyone interested in getting some of this?
I plan to buy this ;Amazon product ASIN B0015Q1390
I don't need 5 tins so Im prepared to let 4 go to interested parties.

The wax will be brought over from the UK (so no customs - Hopefully!)for me in mid January and sent by postnet counter to counter down to me and I will forward it on by the same method.

If 4 people are interested the cost will work like this ;

Postnet to me R100.00 split by 5.
Postnet to you R99.00
Cost of each 200 ml (£72.45 / 17.1645 /5) R248.70

So a total of R367.70.

First 4 people get the muuti.

Lovely @Genosmate
What is it used for?
Would I need it? :D

Lovely @Genosmate
What is it used for?
Would I need it? :D
Its a polish/cleaner developed by some museum creators,I believe originally for metal but can be used on wood and other stuff.Supposedly the bees knees.
I want it to try on tumbled and or polished Reo's,CC and maybe some wood mods. @Rob Fisher has some.

I need to find that museum sticky stuff now that you reminded me... because I have had to fix my display in the Cabinet twice after having bumped into it and sent my display toppling over!

I don't need any more Renaissance Wax thanks @Genosmate... my little tin last forever! I use it on all my stab wood mods and my metal mods (especially the shiny ones)... it great stuff and a need to have for stab wood and fancy mods!
RenaissanceWax 001.JPG

I need to find that museum sticky stuff now that you reminded me... because I have had to fix my display in the Cabinet twice after having bumped into it and sent my display toppling over!

I don't need any more Renaissance Wax thanks @Genosmate... my little tin last forever! I use it on all my stab wood mods and my metal mods (especially the shiny ones)... it great stuff and a need to have for stab wood and fancy mods!
View attachment 79754

This is the stuff Rob Amazon product ASIN B000FJU29U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back