SOLD Reo Grand + 2RM2's + OL16

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont say I never gave you a chance @BumbleBee. A Reo without a RM2 is like having your dream bed and sleeping on the floor.
I'm not big on MTL, I will mess around with it for a day and then move on to DL again, that's where I'm comfortable.

I need to give this some thought, my first Reo arrives tomorrow. Once it's in my hands I'll know if I need this one. Right now it's just a want, the white reo has always haunted me.

If it was just the Reo without the attys then this would probably be in a courier bag with my name on it already.

@Amir would you consider letting the mod and extra door go on its own? Or maybe with the OL16, not keen on the RM2s

If you get this deal and you ever want to sell it i call dibs on the white mod and white door only. :confused:

I'm not big on MTL, I will mess around with it for a day and then move on to DL again, that's where I'm comfortable.

I need to give this some thought, my first Reo arrives tomorrow. Once it's in my hands I'll know if I need this one. Right now it's just a want, the white reo has always haunted me.
If I did not have a white Reo I would have grabbed this. The only downside for me is that I work all day with my hands and the white gets dirty quite easily. If it was not for the fact that it was a Reo it would have been broken/washed out a long time time ago.

Ok, @Amir if @Caramia takes the OL16 and @GregF goes for the RM2s then I officially call dibs on the Reo with both doors and spares :)

We can fight over the drip tip later

Lol the drip tip isn’t up for grabs. The OL16 comes with the stock white tip. The RM2’s have no meaning or use to me so it’s included in the sale price as a freebie. It’s basically the reo for 2k with spares and ol16 for 1k with spares.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would consider throwing this deal out there if we can finalize before the days end: R2500 for the lot. Includes split shipping 2 ways. The third, if there is one, would be 100 bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't this the one I got from you ? Or did you have two ? Super confused now .....

I sure looks like the one I sold to you. Don't know of too many other white Grands floating around.

Either way @BumbleBee is getting a solid mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back