Reo Grand for Sale

cfm78910

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Guys

I can't get into the Reo thing, no offence to anyone. I used it 3 or 4 times so it is practically brand new.

LP Reo Grand Black Anodized
Silver Reomizer 2
Spare positive contact x 1
Spare hot spring x 1
O-rings x 2
Spare screws x 2
Spare 6ml bottles x 4
Fire Button Cover x 1

I paid R 3 100 for the whole bangshoot through a pre-order with Vapour Mountain. I'll sell all of the above for R 2 000, shipping at buyers cost.

Anyone interested please PM me.

Regards.

ChrisIMG_0004.JPG

Pity, but of course even a Reo is not for everybody.
This is an awesome deal, also taking into account that it has the new 510 connection.
Should sell in a flash.

I'm sure... if you don't have a REO I would rather get a new Reonaut in SA than just add to my collection!

Jeez, this was the easiest sale ever! Blink and you miss it!

Johan, I sent my details to you as requested in your PM but I'll leave it up to you to decide.

@Andre - there is nothing wrong with the Reo but I'm not up to the tinkering, coil building, experimenting part of it. I know it's no excuse but I am helluva busy at work and all I want to do when I get home is pour a glass of wine, put my feet up, grab my iStick and vape away. I know I'm probably going to miss out longterm but I'm not going to do the Reo justice. I rather sell it at a good price to someone who will enjoy and appreciate it more.

Jeez, this was the easiest sale ever! Blink and you miss it!

Johan, I sent my details to you as requested in your PM but I'll leave it up to you to decide.

@Andre - there is nothing wrong with the Reo but I'm not up to the tinkering, coil building, experimenting part of it. I know it's no excuse but I am helluva busy at work and all I want to do when I get home is pour a glass of wine, put my feet up, grab my iStick and vape away. I know I'm probably going to miss out longterm but I'm not going to do the Reo justice. I rather sell it at a good price to someone who will enjoy and appreciate it more.
At the price @SamuraiTheVapor is getting an awesome deal.

Congrats @SamuraiTheVapor, looking forward to welcome you in Reoville.

@cfm78910, I understand perfectly, no problem at all.

Dang it....
Missed another....

Anyone Else Got a Deal Going?

Super deal - did this end up with @johan or @SamuraiTheVapor ?
Miss out on so much while at the office!
And @Rob Fisher - paying this one forward, an absolute bargain to say the least, to a new Reonaut is awesome stuff (assuming samurai got it of course - no offence to johan)
Edit - ah ok I see it wasn't johan now ^

Super deal - did this end up with @johan or @SamuraiTheVapor ?
Miss out on so much while at the office!
And @Rob Fisher - paying this one forward, an absolute bargain to say the least, to a new Reonaut is awesome stuff (assuming samurai got it of course - no offence to johan)
Edit - ah ok I see it wasn't johan now ^

Please I know zip, nada, F@#$all about this deal. edit - ah ok I see you saw the light :p.

Back