Reo Mail

Is there a general consensus with regards to diameter of the standard bore of the airflow on the RM2. And does anyone know whether making it bigger has an impact on the flavor it delivers? Any thoughts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Making the hole bigger reduces the flavour but if you are a lung hitter then opening the hole will work better for you. Personally I'm a flavour junkie and predominantly a mouth to lung vaper so the standard hole is perfect for me.

Is there a general consensus with regards to diameter of the standard bore of the airflow on the RM2. And does anyone know whether making it bigger has an impact on the flavor it delivers? Any thoughts

Many Reonauts have opened it up. It is totally up to your preference. You can do it by hand using a round file. Go slow....easy to make it larger, not easy to try it make it smaller again. Personally, I have left mine standard - many other atomizers you can use with air flow control.

Hi @K-No

I use my RM2 atties with the standard airhole. As Andre pointed out, several Reonauts have enlarged their airflow but I know a few that have reported a drop off in flavour.

Personally, I think the RM2 is a flavour and throat hit master for mouth to lung vaping. I have not tried any other mouth to lung device that rivals it in those two departments.

It appears you have a standard profile and a low profile Reo. Thats awesome.

My suggestion would be to keep your Rm2 standard for the standard profile Reo and to rather get a lung hitting atty for the Low Profile Reo when you want to do lung hits. Although i havent tried enlarging the airhole myself, i highly doubt an enlarged airhole on the RM2 is going to be as good as an Odin or Cyclops or Nuppin for lung hitting.

Of course, this depends on whether you are a mouth to lung vaper or a lung hitter exclusively. I do both and find i enjoy both at different times.

Another comment - i see you have what appears to be wide bore drip tips. For the standard mouth to lung vaping on the RM2 i dont think that is necessarily optimal. You should also try the "normal" drip tips that have a narrower opening to see if you prefer the flavour on that. Of course, the wide bore drip tips are better for lung hits with bigger airflow atties.

Let us know how it goes and enjoy your Reos!

Thanks Reonaughts! Changed drip tips on the twins and instantly found the flavor to be more crisp! Excellent advice thanks

Thanks Reonaughts! Changed drip tips on the twins and instantly found the flavor to be more crisp! Excellent advice thanks

Just one slight correction - someone who has a Reo is a Reonaut

A Reonaught is someone who doesn't have a Reo

Lol...

Glad the drip tip change made a difference. Something I have observed is that a drip tip can change the vape quite a lot on some atties.

Welcome @K-No
You have a superb set of devices and dont be afraid to ask questions. The reo army is here to help
Just one slight correction - someone who has a Reo is a Reonaut

A Reonaught is someone who doesn't have a Reo

Lol...

Glad the drip tip change made a difference. Something I have observed is that a drip tip can change the vape quite a lot on some atties.
lol
Being Noob is so much fun. Apologies Reonaut's

lol
Being Noob is so much fun. Apologies Reonaut's
Lol, you are not the first, nor will you be the last. You can always change your title. Go to your name top right. Click on "Personal Details", fill in what you want (e.g. Reonaut) under "Custom Title" and save changes at the bottom of the page.

Hi all. Can anyone comment on the differences between the regular Reo mini and the SL besides the weight. I really like the look of the SL. And are they available in copper vein?

Hi all. Can anyone comment on the differences between the regular Reo mini and the SL besides the weight. I really like the look of the SL. And are they available in copper vein?

Besides the obvious weight difference, they are identical.

Think I really want one!!

Think I really want one!!

VM has a pre-order list going right here: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/reo-pre-order-round-4-now-open-upgraded-510-connector.t8963/

I have an SL Mini in black anodized. Love it.

LQiOBnx.jpg

Just a heads up on the Copper Vein... after a while the copper vein darkens and can go almost black in colour.

Hi it's sort of what's happening to my standard profile mini. Not sure I'm that fond of it anymore.

Hi @K-No

As the others have said, the SL is identical from a functional point of view.

I do not have a SL but when I hold the SL of others I have noticed it is a bit more "grippy" in the hand. The cutouts lead to more friction.

That said, I personally don't like the internals being visible and so just because of that I prefer the normal non SL.

Just a personal preference thing.

Last edited:
Oh - and one more thing in case it hasnt been said before - if you want to experiment with other bottom fed atomisers (particularly for a great lung hit setup), you should go for the low profile Reo (LP) - irrespective of whether it's SL or not.

Hi it's sort of what's happening to my standard profile mini. Not sure I'm that fond of it anymore.

Yip, you have to immediately give it some sort of clear coat to prevent it going dark.

That's very interesting! Noted. I have one of each and may consider flogging the standard profile copper vein to get the SL

Wow awesome. When do we see the end product??

Back