Reo Mail

Vape Mail Baby! :rock: Another REO (New 510 brand new out the box) but with a small detour to @hands in Kokstad!

I would have to say this is rather EPIC Vape Mail.

Avril-2-06.jpg Avril-2-09.jpg Avril-2-11.jpg Avril-2-12.jpg Avril-2-15.jpg Avril-2-16.jpg

Wow - that @hands is an absolute artist.

How do you decide which Reo is your favourite..........Avril or Camilla or Avril or Camilla or Lily or Avril or Avril or Avril......... ;)

i am glad she made it back safely.sorry man the phone was breaking up so badly and i had a tough time hearing you. take care of her.

Wow @Rob Fisher - that is breathtaking!
Just so classy and marvellous!
I was going to say that you now can only sell that Reo to someone called Rob Fisher ;-) but I assume that Avril will never be sold...

@hands - you are a master - your work is so beautiful!!

Oh yes, I forgot about the button
Simply brilliant

@Rob Fisher - how does Avril feel in the hand with all the engravings? More grippy I presume? Compared to the feel of the SL?

This is just awesome! and I thought I was amazed by my late great grandfather's engraved pocket watch. I dig it big time @Rob Fisher, and lovely master craftsmanship @hands.

Holy crap man @hands, that's insanely fantastic work. You are without a doubt a master engraver of note.

Back