Reo Mail

Oh wow @Marzuq
That is beautiful. Really stunning combination
Wishing you all the best!

Can't really tell from viewing the pics on my phone if it's a mini or a grand?
Either way, looks super

@Silver its a mini.. thanks for the kind words. really excited to start vaping on her. the atomic will be attached to her till @Rob Fisher group buy lands

@Silver its a mini.. thanks for the kind words. really excited to start vaping on her. the atomic will be attached to her till @Rob Fisher group buy lands

Ok cool. Really cute and good looking mini

Did you get a Rm2 for her?

Ok cool. Really cute and good looking mini

Did you get a Rm2 for her?

no didnt get a rm2. i bought an atomic for Anna but then then decided to keep the rm2 on her and keep the atomic for the new Mini. but not i have a cyclone come for the new mini and the atomic will be for Anna and then have a spare rm2 i can use when necessary.

The blue and white looks awesome. Congrats. Now you have 2 minis to enjoy - double the pleasure!
thanks. yeah really cant wait to get home and do a dual coil build for her. a good start to the weekend. can only get better from here

Haha its cool mate. It's Friday afternoon and my cranky sense of humour just gets more warped ;)
\have another bro. being the first to collect your reo from the per-order. me thinks you deserve it

Reo_Badge.png

Everyone say hello to Vexie

3e3u4yju.jpg
mygu3e2u.jpg

Side note : the atomic screwed in smoothly. No forcing or tightness at all. *I shud jst add that last sentence to reading this forum as a non vaper myself *

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Black wrinkle looks mad. That rm5 too. Enjoy it bud!!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

A closer look at Tigra, my stunning new Lacewood Woodvil REO! @Rob Fisher you know just how to pick them girls!

20140920_003448.jpg
20140920_003343.jpg

Back