Reo Mail

I am back in Reoville.

Thanks oupa.

A bag? Also known as a cat-trap, ill get to that later.

ve4yqena.jpg

A box wif my names on it....ooh so personal. The excitement is building in me...this box was meant for me...realy for me
emerazas.jpg

Ah yes. Some new juices to try VM4 and the famous menthol ICE!
zu6evata.jpg

Ah. The Entire contents. Note the cyclone with driptip has been waiting for this moment for a week.
a5u4upys.jpg

And here she is in all her glory.
When I ordered her I thought it would be a brighter metalic red, instead this is a very deep darkish red with glitter in it... I LOVE IT!
e8u8uzam.jpg

Oh yea... and of course. ...the cat-trap

4uju2e4a.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Mooi REO Mr. Harris. Welcome back!

Was supposed to be white but I was one of those "late sleepers" and snatched up a spare tumbled.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I converted my mini to the raw tumbled look, and I love it.

The green is indeed gorgeous, I love the RM2. It is my most used atty on the Grand. Just got an Atomic from @JakesSA to use on the Grand, then the RM2 goes onto the mini. :)

The mini is so tiny, it gets lost in my hand lol

EDIT:
Thanks @Yiannaki where is my manners

The portability of the mini is definitely a win as well as a pleasure to carry around!

I am back in Reoville.

Thanks oupa.

A bag? Also known as a cat-trap, ill get to that later.

ve4yqena.jpg

A box wif my names on it....ooh so personal. The excitement is building in me...this box was meant for me...realy for me
emerazas.jpg

Ah yes. Some new juices to try VM4 and the famous menthol ICE!
zu6evata.jpg

Ah. The Entire contents. Note the cyclone with driptip has been waiting for this moment for a week.
a5u4upys.jpg

And here she is in all her glory.
When I ordered her I thought it would be a brighter metalic red, instead this is a very deep darkish red with glitter in it... I LOVE IT!
e8u8uzam.jpg

Oh yea... and of course. ...the cat-trap

4uju2e4a.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
So great to welcome you back. Congrats. Enjoy. That last pic had me in stitches - such creativity will surely prevent any nappy rashes! Here is your badge back:
ZtRsnxF.jpg

Lovely addition @Reonat!
Enjoy the Mini
Looks wonderful

Super vapemail post @PeterHarris !!
I loved the chirps and the humour.

A big welcome back to Reoville !
You got me worried a while back with that Nautilus mini. So much so that I had to get one ;-)

And your setup looks so good with the Cyclone and the red drip tip.
That metallic red is really nice - my mom has a metallic red door and it looks very classy.

All the best

Splendid little brother - cradle snatching:D! Congrats. Enjoy and do tell us how you enjoy the Mini vs the Grand.
Such a girlie thing to say but the Mini is soooo cute

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Very happy with the Reo Mini colour scheme. It looks awesome! Sorry, the pictures are a bit dark.
Thanks @Oupa.
Pity I bought another button, I think it looks better with the standard button.WP_20140925_003.jpg WP_20140925_005.jpg

Next to my Reo Grand
WP_20140925_006.jpg WP_20140925_007.jpg

Back