Reo Mail

Lol, the mandarin I put in on a whim. The mint I think just takes a bit off the edge of the menthol, a very slight sweetness.
It never occurred to me that the mint would be sweet! Off to do some online shopping.

@Lee sorry for the late wishes :p

But.. Congrats! and welcome to Reoville, Reonaut :rock:

I hope that you're loving it! :D So that now makes 3/3 greek reo owners :dance::giggle:

Here my new mini formally known as Lily along with a few extra goodies
IMG_0155.JPG
And just for the Finesmaster a photo of the courier
Cour.jpg

Thanks guys!

Wow, 100 households in SA is really an achievement.

I am loving my Reo, my regulated devices are collecting dust.

Congrats!!
How is that magma preforming on the reo. Want to get one my self.

Thanks for the warm welcome Andre!

I am loving the Reo, the vape experience is second to none.

It is a beautiful device, so simple but it does the job flawlessly, and it kicks hard!

I have a Magma on there, and it's become my daily driver. Right now there is Tarks Select Reserve: Aztec in there with a single 0.8ohm 28AWG Kanthal parallel coil and rayon for wicking. The flavour from the Magma on the Reo is unbelievable, you taste things you will never get to taste on other devices.

Running Sony VTC4s and Efest Purple 2100mah batteries. The experience is different for Sony and the Efest but still is amazing.

I also have an Atomic and an Eternity Vision which are my 2 bottom fed options.

The Eternity Vision is ok with the bottom feeding, but I've battled with the Atomic. The threading doesn't fit my Reo properly and I've battled to get a good coil build in there because of the limited space!

All in all I'm glad I got my hands on one :)

Congrats on your new reo @Yash and welcome to Reoville, fellow Reonaut :D

And what an entrance it is, being the 100th reo household :rock:

Congrats!!
How is that magma preforming on the reo. Want to get one my self.

Thanks @Matt

Do yourself a favour, and get 2 Magmas! I seriously am going to order 2 more.

Once you get your coil build and your wicking correct, the Magma performs beautifully on the Reo.

I only build between 0.7 and 1.0 ohms and that works perfectly.

I haven't found the need to even try a dual coil build yet, this thing with a single coil chucks clouds and you get amazing flavour.

Back