Reo Mail

Thanks @Matt

Do yourself a favour, and get 2 Magmas! I seriously am going to order 2 more.

Once you get your coil build and your wicking correct, the Magma performs beautifully on the Reo.

I only build between 0.7 and 1.0 ohms and that works perfectly.

I haven't found the need to even try a dual coil build yet, this thing with a single coil chucks clouds and you get amazing flavour.

I have always liked the look of the Magma for the Reo, but have seen reports on ECF of leaking through the air holes....and with me being a serial oversquonker. Have decided to go with the Odin from VapeClub, which have a similar design, but better situated air holes methinks....will see. Using the Cyclops (Cyclone with AFC) at the moment and am very happy with it too.

I have always liked the look of the Magma for the Reo, but have seen reports on ECF of leaking through the air holes....and with me being a serial oversquonker. Have decided to go with the Odin from VapeClub, which have a similar design, but better situated air holes methinks....will see. Using the Cyclops (Cyclone with AFC) at the moment and am very happy with it too.
I'm guilty of this myself! And I still manage to get the cyclone to leak out of the air holes :p

I'm guilty of this myself! And I still manage to get the cyclone to leak out of the air holes :p

this usually happens to me while driving. never really pay proper attention to how i squonk or how often when im driving
but still i wouldnt trade my cyclops for anything

Thanks guys!

Wow, 100 households in SA is really an achievement.

I am loving my Reo, my regulated devices are collecting dust.

Congrats @Yash!
I wish you many joyful tanks and lots of pleasure!

The best and the worst Reomail I've ever received.
Best simply because it contains a beautiful lacewood woodvil.
Worst.........Because it isn't mine.The finesmaster himself has sent it away for a weekend holiday to Knysna.
Checkout my wood box mod in the background,uses a 12v car battery and hits like a train,not very practical though.:rolleyes:
IMG_0156.jpg

My goodness, my guinness but it looks awesome @Antonius Scheid. May you have many, many satisfying vapes. Welcome to Reoville and here's your badge:

ReoBadge.png
PS. now work on your avatar :p

Waiting all morning to no avail :eek: - new Reo proud owners post your pics here, WITHOUT unopened parcel pics!

Here we go
And my first coil coming in at 1.1 ohm

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415185347412.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415185347412.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 26
  • uploadfromtaptalk1415185419402.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415185419402.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 27
  • uploadfromtaptalk1415185501622.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415185501622.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 29