Reo Mail

Most welcome to Reoville. Great coiling. And, how do you find the vape so far?
@johan is taking his afternoon nap, but should be along shortly with your badge.
Enjoy.

SOOOOOOOO much better than the emow or any other vape i had. SOOO smooth and the so much more flavor. i got a few questions, should i create a new thread or post here?

SOOOOOOOO much better than the emow or any other vape i had. SOOO smooth and the so much more flavor. i got a few questions, should i create a new thread or post here?

Congrats @Rido

I think it's best if you rather make a new thread.

Thanks a million to @Oupa and his team of minions. I almost thought it was a mini hangover off note from my bachelors last nite but I survived and now I'm heavily vaping away at my last bottle of bound by the crown yeah buddy !!!!!

Under construction right now....probably busy loading the new Reo stock! They will fly.

I love the message on the VapourMountain site :
"We are currently performing urgent maintenance and it is taking slightly longer than anticipated. We will be back at 16:00 today."

@Oupa, I think your webserver is going to crash at 4pm today

I love the message on the VapourMountain site :
"We are currently performing urgent maintenance and it is taking slightly longer than anticipated. We will be back at 16:00 today."

@Oupa, I think your webserver is going to crash at 4pm today

its now 17:00
lol how many of us are sitting with our fingers on the trigger button??

Here we go
And my first coil coming in at 1.1 ohm

Welcome Rido! best purchase you've made in your vaping life. Enjoy! 1.1 Ohm is a good start, you'll work yourself lower very soon. You will get 2 badges today; the 1'st will obviously be the Reonaut badge, and the second one will be my personal favorite for posting an unasked for UNOPENED PARCEL PIC :D

ReoBadge.png

UNOPENED PARCEL PIC badge:

Feckoff.JPG

Back