Reo Mail

Welcome Rido! best purchase you've made in your vaping life. Enjoy! 1.1 Ohm is a good start, you'll work yourself lower very soon. You will get 2 badges today; the 1'st will obviously be the Reonaut badge, and the second one will be my personal favorite for posting an unasked for UNOPENED PARCEL PIC :D

View attachment 14717

UNOPENED PARCEL PIC badge:

View attachment 14718

Thanks much appreciated

Welcome Rido! best purchase you've made in your vaping life. Enjoy! 1.1 Ohm is a good start, you'll work yourself lower very soon. You will get 2 badges today; the 1'st will obviously be the Reonaut badge, and the second one will be my personal favorite for posting an unasked for UNOPENED PARCEL PIC :D

View attachment 14717

UNOPENED PARCEL PIC badge:

View attachment 14718

Thanks much appreciated
Can't get enough of my Reo just the squanking need to work on

Thanks much appreciated

Squonking easy: squonk - count 101, 102, 103 - release and vape, and vape ... when you taste something off, you know you've skipped a squonk.

Introducing HRH's Pinkie in all its glory. She is already vaping up a storm on WB Vape Elixr with a 1.2 ribbon double ecowool coil. Big thanks to @Oupa for excellent service yet again.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks much appreciated

When in doubt, remove the drip tip and watch the liquid fill the deck. :) just watch out for that little droplet that falls off the bottom of the drip tip from time to time :D

So I finally have a trio of reos :D

Say hello to my unamed Pink LP Grand :p

Will post some more pics when I can

Hope this will do for now.

I must say.. I love the colour :rock:

d003d5057b929893a1eaf8b708a6a275.jpg

Beautiful as well, but you're not getting lucky as one of the other members tonight :D

That is an out of this world colour combination. I am pink with envy! Congrats and enjoy.

looks awesome man! i know how long u been wanting this and it was worth the wait!!

Oh my goodness this is glorious!!! Olive with black mini

Thank you @Oupa

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415207706327.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415207706327.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 27
  • uploadfromtaptalk1415207716839.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415207716839.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 27
  • uploadfromtaptalk1415207726410.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415207726410.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 25
Oh my goodness this is glorious!!! Olive with black mini

Thank you @Oupa
Beautiful. Most welcome to Reoville. Enjoy and please give us your impressions as you go along. Shout if you need help. Now time for a moist wick on that baby:D.

Beautiful. Most welcome to Reoville. Enjoy and please give us your impressions as you go along. Shout if you need help. Now time for a moist wick on that baby:D.

First coil on at 0.8ohm tested on my trusty MVP. Loaded up with some VM Lime^2 Mint Menthol 6mg 30PG/70VG.

I didn't know this was possible.:rock:

First coil on at 0.8ohm tested on my trusty MVP. Loaded up with some VM Lime^2 Mint Menthol 6mg 30PG/70VG.

I didn't know this was possible.:rock:
Ah, also recently been vaping that combination - awesome in a Reo. Must be hitting you hard if not used to it. Glad your first impressions are positive.

Wow this thread was busy today congrats to all the new owners old and new to Reoville.

Back