Reo Mail

Hi Folks, so I am finally able to post in this thread. I received a birthday present from my lovely wife, a Reo Grand customised by @Genosmate.

View attachment 29474
Pic rotated, edited and resized by the secret Porcupine!

I must say, what a great gent he is. Insisted on cleaning and polishing before sending it at his cost. An sent through a couple of spare bottles, rayon, silica and even ribbon kanthal to get me going.

Then to top it off two bottles of VM Legends - Bruce and Marilyn. Thank you Sir.

On his advice a organised a RM2 from @Ashley A. To match the Reo.

Don't they just look awesome?

But I must say. The wife received the Reo on Thursday and I have been living with it in the house for 6 days. And not even being able to look, drove me nuts....

Well thanks my story. Love the Reo and can see what all the fuss was about. Still trying to find the sweet spot on the RM2. But a smooth vape so far.

Please rotate the pic if possible. I off to vape on a custom Reo and ponder the meaning of life.
Wow, when you do it you do it in style. What a stunning Reo and an awesome birthday present. Congrats. Here is your official Reonaut badge. Enjoy and tell us about it.

ZtRsnxF.jpg

Thanks @johan. I did, she's great. And to "balance" things out also bought me a pneumatic tool set, compressor and welding machine.

So that I can "play" around while fixing up Her house

I'll change my statement ;): She married well.

Hi Folks, so I am finally able to post in this thread. I received a birthday present from my lovely wife, a Reo Grand customised by @Genosmate.

View attachment 29474
Pic rotated, edited and resized by the secret Porcupine!

I must say, what a great gent he is. Insisted on cleaning and polishing before sending it at his cost. An sent through a couple of spare bottles, rayon, silica and even ribbon kanthal to get me going.

Then to top it off two bottles of VM Legends - Bruce and Marilyn. Thank you Sir.

On his advice a organised a RM2 from @Ashley A. To match the Reo.

Don't they just look awesome?

But I must say. The wife received the Reo on Thursday and I have been living with it in the house for 6 days. And not even being able to look, drove me nuts....

Well thanks my story. Love the Reo and can see what all the fuss was about. Still trying to find the sweet spot on the RM2. But a smooth vape so far.

Please rotate the pic if possible. I off to vape on a custom Reo and ponder the meaning of life.
Thanks for adding yourself on the ECF Reo Roll Call, @Raslin. As soon as they have added your name shall update our roll call.

They came by air and arrived at my door. They were warm and friendly. I really like them! They fit the hand really nicely and the front firing button does it for me.

Meet my Woodies, I love them both!

2Woodv.jpg

They came by air and arrived at my door. They were warm and friendly. I really like them! They fit the hand really nicely and the front firing button does it for me.

View attachment 30225
Congrats. They are a stunning pair. Your metal Reos are going to feel neglected now. Enjoy.

View attachment 30225

Awesome @BigB! I'm so tempted to get me a yellow one too! Congrats! You are gonna love them! :rock:

now if only a certain gentleman *cough* @PeterHarris *cough* would answer my PM's I can also post some new additions .....

Must say , I was seriously considering quitting after the hectic time I had with bronchitis , but that first toot on Lagertha just made me remember why I quit the stinkies. Seriously such a good vape , every time without fail ... must just remember to drink water ... or it might have been the wine wthat gave me the slight babbie this morning :p , vape on mofos!

Last edited:
bastardo! so it was YOU that bought the mini from under my nose :p , no worries enjoy mate first dibs on the mini !
Sorry Daniel. Yours was sold the other day and I was looking for another one. As soon as that one was advertised I just had to get it. Nice Buy. I must say. Excellent Condition.

@SAVapeGear no worries brother think it's just sellers remorse lol enjoy it bud hopefully I can get a SL grand soon

Friday is the due date of the first REO Mini 14500 to land in SA! All shiny Brass! The parcel is on it's way... :rock:

Got my very first Reo today. Reo Mini v2.1. Nice 2nd hand bundle from @Philip Dunkley, like only he can bundle, lol.
Included was an RM2, seems like the air hole has been drilled out a tad - looks like 1.5 or 1.6mm.
3 Efest 18500 batteries (all fully charged on arrival, thanks @Philip Dunkley )
4 brand new 3ml bottels and caps
BF Rogue RDA clone (copper top ring only, but whoo's counting, right?)
BF Dark Horse mini (missing the BIG drip ip, but again, who's counting?)
(by the way, if anyone wants to swap my blue afc ring for their green one, I'm game!)
BF 22mm Nuppi clone
Some drip tips and all neatly packaged - a bit disrespectful to package a 2nd Repp in a Terminator box Philip :D :D :D

I decided to break tradition and go with a male name.... Some of you will get it straight away

I give you, BRADDOCK!
20150709_165119_resized.jpg 20150709_165136_resized.jpg 20150709_203432_resized.jpg 20150709_195613_resized.jpg

Got my very first Reo today. Reo Mini v2.1. Nice 2nd hand bundle from @Philip Dunkley, like only he can bundle, lol.
Included was an RM2, seems like the air hole has been drilled out a tad - looks like 1.5 or 1.6mm.
3 Efest 18500 batteries (all fully charged on arrival, thanks @Philip Dunkley )
4 brand new 3ml bottels and caps
BF Rogue RDA clone (copper top ring only, but whoo's counting, right?)
BF Dark Horse mini (missing the BIG drip ip, but again, who's counting?)
(by the way, if anyone wants to swap my blue afc ring for their green one, I'm game!)
BF 22mm Nuppi clone
Some drip tips and all neatly packaged - a bit disrespectful to package a 2nd Repp in a Terminator box Philip :D :D :D

I decided to break tradition and go with a male name.... Some of you will get it straight away

I give you, BRADDOCK!
View attachment 31059 View attachment 31060 View attachment 31061 View attachment 31062
Most welcome to Reoville. You already know all about squonking with your Terminators. Hope the Reo will add value for you. Do tell us about your experience.
That is a lot of wicking for a bf dripper, but have never used a Dark Horse Mini - maybe @zadiac will be a better judge.
Oh, and of course, here is your official Reonaut badge. Looking forward to your company.

ZtRsnxF.jpg

That is a very good build and wick for the Reo on the Dark Horse Mini. Very nice. Enjoy!

Back