Reo Mini 2.1 With Rm2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIEFY

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Another one for the guys looking at buying a reo.

yellow Reomini 2.1 with black wrinkle door.

Rm2

1x aw 18490

included is spare bottles spare spring spare magnets spare oring and magnets.

R2800

tupugese.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Many congrats TylerD, may it serve you well!

Its like Reo's goes bananas around here....

Eish!

yip started using mds colivery

Two questions...

1. Why are people selling their REO's?
2. Why do other people buy them so fast?

o_O

Thanks guys! I can't wait! Don't think the Post office will see me again!
Now I can see what the hype is all about! I need to know!

Two questions...

1. Why are people selling their REO's?
2. Why do other people buy them so fast?

o_O
1. Only CVS selling, because he buys so many Reos and because he is a trader through and through.
2. Because it is the most convenient vaping device ever (especially for fishermen), combined with an amazing vape.

1. Only CVS selling, because he buys so many Reos and because he is a trader through and through.
2. Because it is the most convenient vaping device ever (especially for fishermen), combined with an amazing vape.
My Kayfun never leaks, but actually leaks when I ride on the golf cart. I think it is the bumps. I'm sure the Reo will work awesome for golf!!!

Sweet! Thanks Matthee! I will keep the REO on my wish list... my MPV will be here on Friday... next week my SVD should be back and working and I can test it with my iClear 30B. I'm very happy with the eGo -C Twist with Mini Protank II's but I need something that I don't have to fill 4 times a day and change batteries! o_O

The Twisp's have been retired.

lol im done selling reos lol. my one is for keeps. honestly speaking this is the best device ive owned. I bought a few initially because I thought I needed to have backups but once you use one and see the quality you will know that you will not need another backup cos its almost impossible to break the reo.

I might sell my silver vein mini for a copper vein mini I love that colour.

@TylerD I felt the same way when I was waiting ony reo

We've tried, but the guy does not do bulk pricing - so we would have to buy retail, add import costs and then still add a bit for profit - so price would be through the roof!

We've tried, but the guy does not do bulk pricing - so we would have to buy retail, add import costs and then still add a bit for profit - so price would be through the roof!

Bummer... now I understand why they sell fast! :confused:

yeah, would be cheaper for you to just buy from them directly and have it shipped to SA

Do any of the local suppliers stock the REO?
No, Rob. Just remember that the standard Reo Grand takes 6 mm of juice and a 18650 battery, whilst the Mini only takes 3 mm and a 18490 battery. I always recommend getting the standard as a first Reo.

No, Rob. Just remember that the standard Reo Grand takes 6 mm of juice and a 18650 battery, whilst the Mini only takes 3 mm and a 18490 battery. I always recommend getting the standard as a first Reo.

Thanks Matthee... I'll live with my current equipment for now.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back