Reo Mini 2.1 With Rm2

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol im done selling reos lol. my one is for keeps. honestly speaking this is the best device ive owned. I bought a few initially because I thought I needed to have backups but once you use one and see the quality you will know that you will not need another backup cos its almost impossible to break the reo.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

CVS, loved your post. But I thought it would be great to have two REOs, so you can have two flavours on tap all the time? Not true?

CVS, loved your post. But I thought it would be great to have two REOs, so you can have two flavours on tap all the time? Not true?
true but I only vape tobaccos so its not really a problem switching. its merely just changing the bottle. for the time that I had 3 I constantly only used one of them even tho the other was setup with another flavor.

on the plus side I was looking to create more reo households which I think I have accomplished for now. when the time is right I might just buy a few more and resell them. trying to butter rob into giving me better pricing.

picking up an mvp tomorrow so I will vape the nautilus on there for that in between flavors to revitalise the taste buds

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Ok great! Thanks for the explanation.

Very exciting stuff indeed

Cvs the cape to reo merchant lol... how many people have you converted now?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back