Reo Mini(price drop)

Keyaam

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi All

I have the following for sale. The reason for sale is that I no longer need it.

1 x Reo Mini 2.1 (colour custom red and black)sub ohm contacts with custom round 22mm deck
3 x efest 1000mah batteries (still good batteries. never used them below 3.7V)
1 x repair kit
1 x rogue clone BF RDA 22mm
1 x spare non BF rogue deck
few extra bottles and battery case

I had the square deck reshaped to a round 22mm so there is no overhang with 22mm attys. I purchased this in August last year from Vapour Mountain so its about 9months old. Ill incude a brass button but needs to be milled a bit to fit on.

Price R1300 free shipping

Cheers
Keyaam
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Last edited:
Hi All

I have the following for sale. The reason for sale is that I no longer need it.

1 x Reo Mini 2.1 (colour custom red and black)sub ohm contacts with custom round 22mm deck
3 x efest 1000mah batteries (still good batteries. never used them below 3.7V)
1 x repair kit
1 x rogue clone BF RDA 22mm
1 x spare non BF rogue deck
few extra bottles and battery case

I had the square deck reshaped to a round 22mm so there is no overhang with 22mm attys. I purchased this in August last year from Vapour Mountain so its about 9months old. Ill incude a brass button but needs to be milled a bit to fit on.

Price R1500 free shipping

Cheers
Keyaam
View attachment 27429 View attachment 27430 View attachment 27431 View attachment 27432 View attachment 27433
PM Sent

@Keyaam maybe the person eyeing this thread is wanting to buy the Reo but doesnt want the rogue and would prefer the reo with an atomic.

In that case, im willing to swop my atomic for the rogue :D

Cant believe this is still available!!!

Cant believe this is still available!!!
Me too. Im sure a price drop will motivate someone to buy it. Its gathering dust at the moment as i dont have the time to recoil it. Offers are now welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back