Reo mini Sl

sunneyboy

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Just a wee feeler to see if there are any SL minis going in the sa vape community?

Hi @Rob Fisher i am currently using a KUI and although i am enjoying it i am looking for something that is slightly more compact for when i am out and about and the proportions of the SL mini look so damn sexy ;-)

Hi @Rob Fisher i currently using a KUI and although i am enjoying it. i am looking for something that is slightly more compact for when i am out and about and the proportions of the SL mini look so damn sexy ;-)

Understood... just do yourself a favour and play with a REO Grand first because the weight difference between the KUI and REO is substantial. But that being said if a 3ml bottle is OK for you as well as the smaller batteries then the REO Mini is brilliant!

Understood... just do yourself a favour and play with a REO Grand first because the weight difference between the KUI and REO is substantial. But that being said if a 3ml bottle is OK for you as well as the smaller batteries then the REO Mini is brilliant!
Thank very much i will try get my hands on one to look at. The weight of the KUI is over top. I always have to make sure i am wearing a belt

Thank very much i will try get my hands on one to look at. The weight of the KUI is over top. I always have to make sure i am wearing a belt

I'm so with you on the weight issue... I pretty much wear Woolies drawstring shorts and if I put a heavy mod in my pocket my pants fall off and the chicks go crazy! That why the KUI, and I can't remember the name of that really heavy mod that Innokin I think was put out and eGrip lasted only a few minutes before they were donated.

The standard profile Grand weighs 113.5 grams. The standard profile SL Grand weighs 85.38 grams. The low profile SL Grand should be a few grams less. That is without atomizer, juice and battery I think.

I'm so with you on the weight issue... I pretty much wear Woolies drawstring shorts and if I put a heavy mod in my pocket my pants fall off and the chicks go crazy! That why the KUI, and I can't remember the name of that really heavy mod that Innokin I think was put out and eGrip lasted only a few minutes before they were donated.

Lol @Rob Fisher - you so funny!
That heavy one was the VTR

Nothing wrong with a mini! Love mine to bits. I personally don't care for a Grand. But again, each to their own.

Hi @Rob Fisher i am currently using a KUI and although i am enjoying it i am looking for something that is slightly more compact for when i am out and about and the proportions of the SL mini look so damn sexy ;-)

Hi @sunneyboy

The Mini is a fabulous device, I think you will love it

It fits so beautifully in the hand, is compact and is light. I love the feel of it. Just feels so comfortable in my hand. Dont get me wrong, I love my grands, but the Mini is special too.

Only problem with my Mini is the juice tends to run out fairly quickly. Although its 3ml, i fill to about 2.6ml so depending on how much you vape and your build, you may need to fill it more often than you would like. I find the battery lasts me the full juice bottle. Batt is about 3.8V when juice is empty. I dont have very low buiilds on it - around 0.9 to 1.2 ohms, so juice consumption is about as low as I can make it. If I went out for an hour or two, its a perfect travel companion. If i was going out for a whole evening dinner/braai and chat with mates, it wouldnt be enough. But you can always take another bottle of juice and a spare batt.

As a standalone only device, i would say the grand trumps it. But as a secondary travel companion, I think its pretty much unmatched

@sunneyboy, gave my SL Mini a wash today. Took the opportunity to weigh her (with empty juice bottle, but without battery and atomizer) - recorded a weight of 78 grams.

I have been using my mini Sl for close to 3weeks now as my all day/night device. I carry 2 spare batterys on me at all time. Usually only do one swop during the day. Battery lasts about 1 and half tank running a 0.8ohm coil.

It fits perfectly in hand and can even chain vape while I drive. Can be fired with left or right hand keeping the air hole of the rm2 in up right position. In right hand its thumb fire if the mini is in the left handi usually use my index finger to fire it.

Who needs 6ml of juice. Once a day flav change. Every 2nd day a wick change and bit of clean up and will give her a bath with new coil once a month

Back