Reo Mod Wanted

Clouds4Days

For the love of the cloud
LV

Awards
Item wanted:authentic Reo Mod (no specific model) must be able to take 510 connection. A complete working mod with atty is what I'm looking for. Battery doesn't need to be included but is a +

Price Preference:under R1000

Condition
:fair and working.

Age of the item
:any

Location of item: p
refably jhb but willing to pay for shipping costs.

Delivery/Collection
:any

Reason
:i want a Reo

Picture here
:
download.jpg

Reo's don't go for under R1000 often. Good luck finding one at that price with an attie.

Put me down for a Reo under R1000 too please :D I'll take 3 :call: :-D

Jokes aside, I think you'll have better luck finding a Reo if you set the price range between R1800 - R2500

Put me down for a Reo under R1000 too please :D I'll take 3 :call: :-D

Jokes aside, I think you'll have better luck finding a Reo if you set the price range between R1800 - R2500

Vapour mountain sells new ones for R2800.
If I'm gonna pay anything over R2000 for a 2nd hand one I think that would be a bit of a rip off.

You may find yourself a Reo Mini for a grand

Item wanted:authentic Reo Mod (no specific model) must be able to take 510 connection. A complete working mod with atty is what I'm looking for. Battery doesn't need to be included but is a +

Price Preference:under R1000
With atty nogal ... for under 1000... Not to be rude, but...
hahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahhohohohohohohohhohohohohhhhhahhahahahahahahahheheeheheehehahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahhohohohohohohohhohohohohhhhhahhahahahahahahahheheeheheehehahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahhohohohohohohohhohohohohhhhhahhahahahahahahahheheeheheehehahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahhohohohohohohohhohohohohhhhhahhahahahahahahahheheeheheehehahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahhohohohohohohohhohohohohhhhhahhahahahahahahahheheeheheehehahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahhohohohohohohohhohohohohhhhhahhahahahahahahahheheeheheehehahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahhohohohohohohohhohohohohhhhhahhahahahahahahahheheeheheehehahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahhohohohohohohohhohohohohhhhhahhahahahahahahahheheeheheehehahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahhohohohohohohohhohohohohhhhhahhahahahahahahahheheeheheehehahahahaha

You may find yourself a Reo Mini for a grand

Hey bud.
Ya someone is in talks with me regarding a reo mini already.
So i love it when these oaks throw hate speech and laugh and all sorts of kak. Hahahaha when I've got my mod I will post pics and say :finger:
Suck on that....
Hahahaha

Vapour mountain sells new ones for R2800.
If I'm gonna pay anything over R2000 for a 2nd hand one I think that would be a bit of a rip off.

It really wouldn't be a rip off mate, I paid R2800.00 for my first Reo mini, 2nd hand. And to be honest it was worth every cent for me. Sure you can find a bargain now and then, but that's not an indication of the true value.

It really wouldn't be a rip off mate, I paid R2800.00 for my first Reo mini, 2nd hand. And to be honest it was worth every cent for me. Sure you can find a bargain now and then, but that's not an indication of the true value.
But it wasn't just a mod you paid that price for was it?

So I've made my purchase already she should be here in 2 days time. I heard her name is KATY @Yiannaki
Thank you to the guys that gave me advice and to @gman211991 for contacting me to make the sale.
Vape on peeps...

Back