Reo P 67

Guys, just a word of advice don't make use of usps definitely an no go. Try to organise for a courier, it will set you back another 60-80 dollars, but you will receive your stuff. Rob from Reomods like to use USPS but me and @Rob Fisher had some bad experiences.

100% And on my last shipment from Reosmods I used FedEx or DHL (can't remember which one) and it was expensive but worth it... maybe do a group shipment. I'm sure Rob will be up for that!

USPS can be quick and I have had 10 day delivery in the past but my last two orders were a nightmare... one took 2 months for some reason and one went into the abyss never to appear again. The issues are no USPS but our very own customs and PO.

USPS can be quick and I have had 10 day delivery in the past but my last two orders were a nightmare... one took 2 months for some reason and one went into the abyss never to appear again. The issues are no USPS but our very own customs and PO.

Oom @Rob Fisher will myus work seeing as FedEx and Dhl on the backend

Aramex global shopper should also work

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

If we do a group buy why not pay for a flight for @Spydro he can Mule them all over.... Like $600 return :)

Guys and a heads up for jhb buyers.... jimc has closed down and merged with Ort international post office so getting deliveries out of customs is a nightmare

Im still waiting for my fast tech parcel i should have just chosen free shipping.
Paid $15 extra for ems express for nothing.

I have sent an email to Rob to ask him to combine the SA orders and ship via FedEx or DHL... will see what he says!

Can see a whole lot of Classies going up soon.... Im in btw lol

Back