REO Pre-Order Round 4 now open - upgraded 510 connector

1. @Kaizer - 1 x LP REO Grand Solid body (White) with SL door (Metallic Blue)
2. @Vincent - 1 x LP/SL REO Grand White, 3 x o-rings for atomizer, 5 x 6ml bottle + tube kits, 1 x aluminium button, 1 x repair kit
3. @Jos - 1 x REO Grand White LP/SL
4. @Attie - 1x LP REO Grand Solid body ( Black Anodized ) with SL door ( Kawasaki Green ), 1x REO Grand SL Door (Orange ) , 1x aluminum button cover

2. @Vincent - 1 x LP/SL REO Grand White, 3 x o-rings for atomizer, 5 x 6ml bottle + tube kits, 1 x aluminium button, 1 x Grand repair kit
4. @Attie - 1x LP REO Grand Solid body ( Black Anodized ) with SL door ( Kawasaki Green ), 1x REO Grand SL Door (Orange )
5. @Imthiaz Khan - 2 x LP/SL Reo Grand in Metallic Blue, 1 x LP RM2, 2 x Aluminium Button Covers, 4 x Delrin Black Drip Tips

Last edited:
Presume the repair kit is for your other Reos. Seems to me with the new ss adjustable 510 connectjions one now only really needs a spare spring and a spare positive contact as a "repair kit". Maybe @Oupa can confirm with Reosmods.

Will find out about contact pin in Repair Kits.

Have asked Rob at Reosmods about this via PM on ECF. He replied that the center pin is different and no longer has a flexible gasket (thanks heavens) and that it is a solid system. He will work at putting a repair kit together for the Reos with the new connection. The only difference from the current repair kit will be the center pin with center pin parts, as I understand it.

Thank you @Andre and @Oupa :)

@Oupa, please change my button covers to Aluminum. Thanks :)

Done!

Have asked Rob at Reosmods about this via PM on ECF. He replied that the center pin is different and no longer has a flexible gasket (thanks heavens) and that it is a solid system. He will work at putting a repair kit together for the Reos with the new connection. The only difference from the current repair kit will be the center pin with center pin parts, as I understand it.

According to Robert, there will be no 510 connector/pin in the new repair kits or available to buy from him:

"Hi Benji, The only parts needed would be springs, positive contacts and feed tubes. The 510 itself is pretty much indestructible. I haven't made a kit yet for the new mods but I can sell the parts of course.

I don’t sell the new 510 connection I don’t think one would ever need a new 510. These are pressed into the mods its not something that a regular person could replace.

Robert"

According to Robert, there will be no 510 connector/pin in the new repair kits or available to buy from him:

"Hi Benji, The only parts needed would be springs, positive contacts and feed tubes. The 510 itself is pretty much indestructible. I haven't made a kit yet for the new mods but I can sell the parts of course.

I don’t sell the new 510 connection I don’t think one would ever need a new 510. These are pressed into the mods its not something that a regular person could replace.

Robert"
That makes more sense from what he said to me as well. So a repair kit for Reos with the ss adjustable 510 would only have a spring, a positive contact and a feed tube kit.
Presume you will be bringing in some repair kits for the older 510 Reos? And then maybe some positive contacts separately? Think you still have springs in stock.

We have Mini repair kits left in stock and will be ordering more Grand repair kits. Also have springs in stock. And yes, we will definitely get stock of the positive contacts as well.

@Oupa , can you please add 1x aluminum button cover to my order.

Thanks

hope you bring in a good amount of spares, when will they arrive? need to order

2. @Vincent - 1 x LP/SL REO Grand White, 3 x o-rings for atomizer, 5 x 6ml bottle + tube kits, 1 x aluminium button, 1 x Grand repair kit
4. @Attie - 1x LP REO Grand Solid body ( Black Anodized ) with SL door ( Kawasaki Green ), 1x REO Grand SL Door (Orange ), 1 x Aluminium Button Cover
5. @Imthiaz Khan - 2 x LP/SL Reo Grand in Metallic Blue, 1 x LP RM2, 2 x Aluminium Button Covers, 4 x Delrin Black Drip Tips

Done!

We always bring in plenty of everything, but some items go quickly.
thanks, i pm'd you what i need last week, so when stock arrives i may add a few more items

1.@Kaizer - 1 x LP REO Grand Solid body (White) with SL door (Metallic Blue)
2.@Vincent - 1 x LP/SL REO Grand White, 3 x o-rings for atomizer, 5 x 6ml bottle + tube kits, 1 x aluminium button, 1 x Grand repair kit
3.@Jos - 1 x REO Grand White LP/SL
4.@Attie - 1x LP REO Grand Solid body ( Black Anodized ) with SL door ( Kawasaki Green ), 1x REO Grand SL Door (Orange ), 1 x Aluminium Button Cover
5.@Imthiaz Khan - 2 x LP/SL Reo Grand in Metallic Blue, 1 x LP RM2, 2 x Aluminium Button Covers, 4 x Delrin Black Drip Tips
6.@Apovic -1 x LP/SL REO Grand body (White) with SL door (Metallic Blue)

4. @Attie - 1x LP REO Grand Solid body (Black Anodized) with SL door (Kawasaki Green), 1x REO Grand SL Door (Orange), 1 x Aluminium Button Cover
6. @Apovic -1 x LP/SL REO Grand body (White) with SL door (Metallic Blue)

Thank you for all the pre orders so far guys! Only 3 days to go before we close pre orders. Please let all your friends know to get their REO orders in now! :)

4. @Attie - 1x LP REO Grand Solid body (Black Anodized) with SL door (Kawasaki Green), 1x REO Grand SL Door (Orange), 1 x Aluminium Button Cover
7. @Daniel - 1x LP REO Grand Solid body (Black Anodized) with SL door (Metallic Blue) , 3 x o-rings for RM2 , 1 x 6ml bottle and tube kit , 5 x 6ml bottles , 1 x black delrin button cover

Last edited:
Just a reminder:

Cut off for REO pre orders: Sunday, 8 March.

Pre order pricing will be similar to the previous pre order... additional REOs ordered for stock will be sold on the Vapour Mountain website at a slightly higher price than the special pre order prices below:

REO Grand or Mini - Solid body and solid door: R2150
REO Grand or Mini - Solid body with SL door: R2250
REO Grand or Mini - SL Body and SL door: R2350

Reomizers and other accessory prices can be seen on our website.

R1000 deposit will be required to secure your REOSmods pre order. You can go here to make payment of the R1000 deposit:http://www.vapourmountain.co.za/shop/new/reo-pre-order-deposit/ Remember to note your Forum Name in the order notes when checking out. Balance will be due once stock arrives and invoices are sent.

Please post below with your forum name and complete order specifications. Remember to copy and paste complete list of orders before adding your own order.

7. @Daniel - 1x LP REO Grand Solid body (Black Anodized) with SL door (Metallic Blue) , 3 x o-rings for RM2 , 1 x 6ml bottle and tube kit , 5 x 6ml bottles , 1 x black delrin button cover
8. @KB_314 - 1x LP/SL Reo Grand (Tumbled), 1x LP RM2 (Brass), 1x Brass Button Cover, 4x 6ml Bottles, 1x 6ml Bottle & Tube Kit, 4x Magnets, 1x Spring, 4x 1mm o rings, 4x 1.5mm o rings

5. @Imthiaz Khan - 4 x LP/SL Reo Grand in Metallic Blue, 3 x LP RM2, 4 x Aluminium Button Covers, 6 x Delrin Black Drip Tips, 1 x Magnet, 6 x Reomizer Post Screws
8. @KB_314 - 1x LP/SL Reo Grand (Tumbled), 1x LP RM2 (Brass), 1x Brass Button Cover, 4x 6ml Bottles, 1x 6ml Bottle & Tube Kit, 4x Magnets, 1x Spring, 4x 1mm o rings, 4x 1.5mm o rings

Lol, thanks @Andre :D
Wanted to go for a high-end regulated device but Reos are the most simple and easy to use mod ever, so I'm just going to stick with them only.

Back