Reo Roll Call

@Andre can you please register Imtiaaz. He is not on ECIGSSA. He might join at a later stage to show off his gear.

@Andre can you please register Imtiaaz. He is not on ECIGSSA. He might join at a later stage to show off his gear.
you beat me to it :)
ynu2e9u8.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

That man is desperate for a vape on his Reo... I told him to just do an ugly coil himself so long. Nothing wrong with ugly coils, I don't have time for pretty ;-)

That man is desperate for a vape on his Reo... I told him to just do an ugly coil himself so long. Nothing wrong with ugly coils, I don't have time for pretty ;-)
he said you were going to build his coil last night. he was actually smoking cigs last week. after this weekend vaping on my mini just closed the deal for him

Lol! I tried to make time... just couldn't get to it. Even my own coil is overdue for a rebuild!

LOL i like my good looking presentation. but u r right. started on an ugly coil and it was superb all the same.
told him to make a turn later

he said you were going to build his coil last night. he was actually smoking cigs last week. after this weekend vaping on my mini just closed the deal for him

thought he was off the cigs and hitting the nautilus. did a 0.8ohm coil build for him last night. will hear today what he thinks bout it

Last edited:
Welcome doc hope you enjoy your new toy:)

Iv been using this thing forv2 hours. Already wanting to sell my Cana for another one lol

Sent from my DeLorean

Back