Rest in Peace my brother - GSM500

vicTor

Vaping Master
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
...it is with a sad heart that I write this thread

But a long time friend and Legend in the vaping scene, the man behind the Pied Piper juices, Master of Tobacco's, has passed away today after a long struggle.

May your soul rest in peace my brother, thank you for everything you taught me.

20220930_185614.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you @ivc_mixer for all the assistance in making his life more comfortable in the last few weeks,

You Sir, are truly an amazing human being.

Very sad news... Prayers and thoughts to his family and friends.

Such sad news

My interactions with Guy were always jovial and fun. May his soul rest in peace.

Strength to his family in this difficult time.

Wow,Sad news. Rest in peace @GSM500.
My condolences to the family of the man I new as GSM500. He was always there to help and give advice.
Rest in peace Brother

sympathy-messages-on-death-image.jpg

Rest in Peace Guy. It was always a pleasure dealing with you. I hope your family find peace and comfort during this difficult period.

So sad. my condolence to his family and those who personally knew him, sorry for your loss!

I've known Guy for some time now and what a solid, nice person he was. Wealth of knowledge about the industry as a whole and such a passion for what he did. It was my privilege and honour to have helped out the last few weeks and though what I did was no major feat, his appreciation thereof meant a great deal to me. My thoughts and prayers are with his family in this time.

Such Sad news! My condolences and prayers go out to the family. It was always a pleasure dealing with him.

Rest in peace @GSM500… my prayers and condolences to the family

My Condolences to his Family and Friends.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Sincerest condolences to the family and friends. You are all in my prayers. Rest in peace brother.

Rest in peace

Each person leaves behind a legacy in his or her own way. May your family and friends take comfort and keep your legacy to heart.

Back