RevnLucky7

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
5nc9jk0.jpg

Anyone interested?

Ahhhhh hokei....
What does it look like assembled?

Seriously tho... It looks very very cool, but way expensive.
I'd like to see the assembled version on my IPV with some 5Pawns inside...

Ahhhhh hokei....
What does it look like assembled?

Not yet :D

It's an autodripper and tank kayfun style atomizer all in one. Dripping dual coil deck and on top of that a single kayfun style tank setup making for a triple coil build... two at the bottom and one in the middle, with juice tank over and around.

Think big dripper and Kayfun mashed into one.

hmmmm now all it needs is a water cooled cooling system to keep the tank and drip tip cold and Bob's your uncle :nerd:

lol... I'd take the thing apart once and never be able to put it back together.

Sent via a NASA satellite which gathers my thoughts and relays them to the world

lol... I'd take the thing apart once and never be able to put it back together.

Sent via a NASA satellite which gathers my thoughts and relays them to the world

All components aren't used all at once. There's variations in the setup.

lol looks like you went to builders warehouse and took random parts from the plumbing section and posted it. :giggle: Post more pics haha

Lol... So you can't get a "Dripping dual coil deck and on top of that a single kayfun style tank setup making for a triple coil"

Because that'd would make for good bragging rights.

Svoemesto posted this somewhere on April 1st apparently when there was talk about the Kayfun V4...
I can tell you for sure that the Kayfun V4 is very real. :party:

Lol... So you can't get a "Dripping dual coil deck and on top of that a single kayfun style tank setup making for a triple coil"

Because that'd would make for good bragging rights.

I actually think it would be a bloody great idea :D

Back