Rob's Lounge

There were no hot chicks over the weekend because some of us were at the Vape Meet and we got to see Gooses Cherry... but now we are back in our kennels it's time again...

This time we have the lovely Kelly Brook in the Lounge!

kelly-brook-1680x1050-28081.jpg kelly-brook-1680x1050-40735.jpg kelly-brook-1680x1050-40878.jpg kelly-brook-1680x1050-41373.jpg

Sunday evening eye candy from Paris Hilton... I enjoy her music as well and would be happy if she would make another CD. :)

paris-hilton-1680x1050-25731.jpg paris-hilton-1680x1050-35878.jpg paris-hilton-1680x1050-35879.jpg

Last edited:
I just can't stop looking into those eyes and totally get lost (... and loose myself)!

In honour of my favourite REO I thought it would be appropriate to dish up some pictures of Avril Lavigne (the real one). ;-)

avril-lavigne-1680x1050-30937.jpg avril-lavigne-1680x1050-37181.jpg avril-lavigne-1680x1050-40358.jpg avril-lavigne-1680x1050-41090.jpg avril-lavigne-1680x1050-41112.jpg avril-lavigne-1680x1050-41417.jpg

Sunday evening eye candy from Paris Hilton... I enjoy her music as well and would be happy if she would make another CD. :)

View attachment 16819 View attachment 16820 View attachment 16821
i preferred her DVD

Naamloos-2.png

Well just chilling in the lounge... vaping for me has taken another step forward thanks to @Silver telling me to try the parallel coil again... @vaalboy has been using it for yonks and gave up telling me to try it... but my vaping style has changed and so has my coil resistance. I'm going to troll the old coil building threads again because I'm now interested in sub ohm and my vaping Guru @Andre has told me plenty in the past... now I need to go back and read what he was saying! ;-)

I'm also really happy that I'm no longer a one ADV vaper and have quite a few options now even if they are all menthol/minty types. The bonus of this is once again I can now taste the beautiful coconut fusion of Tropical Ice when I have been vaping other juices for a few hours...

I have also learnt to dilute the powerful Menthol Ice when sub ohming and cloud blowing... now I can take a full lung hit without the top of my head exploding! :)

Another new thing for me is the addition of two mech mods (Sirius II and Phenom) added to my vaping arsenal to drive the amazing Atlantis tank!

SubOhm1.jpg

I also only have one Woodvil left in the kit because I have two special wood mods on their way when the stinking Post Office extract their digits out of their sphincters! Added to that I want the new Woodvil being released in Feb!

So in essence what I'm saying is vaping is good and so is life!

PS I also have two new converts converting to Reonauts this week and that is good too! :rock: The one joined the forum today and just need the other one to dive in as well!

Well just chilling in the lounge... vaping for me has taken another step forward thanks to @Silver telling me to try the parallel coil again... @vaalboy has been using it for yonks and gave up telling me to try it... but my vaping style has changed and so has my coil resistance. I'm going to troll the old coil building threads again because I'm now interested in sub ohm and my vaping Guru @Andre has told me plenty in the past... now I need to go back and read what he was saying! ;-)

I'm also really happy that I'm no longer a one ADV vaper and have quite a few options now even if they are all menthol/minty types. The bonus of this is once again I can now taste the beautiful coconut fusion of Tropical Ice when I have been vaping other juices for a few hours...

I have also learnt to dilute the powerful Menthol Ice when sub ohming and cloud blowing... now I can take a full lung hit without the top of my head exploding! :)

Another new thing for me is the addition of two mech mods (Sirius II and Phenom) added to my vaping arsenal to drive the amazing Atlantis tank!

View attachment 17230

I also only have one Woodvil left in the kit because I have two special wood mods on their way when the stinking Post Office extract their digits out of their sphincters! Added to that I want the new Woodvil being released in Feb!

So in essence what I'm saying is vaping is good and so is life!

PS I also have two new converts converting to Reonauts this week and that is good too! :rock: The one joined the forum today and just need the other one to dive in as well!

Good morning @Rob Fisher !
Am so glad to hear you discovering new stuff with the coils and juices. Thats what makes vaping so special. So many unexpected things around every corner!

That photo you posted is brilliant! I assume its a conversion from the real photo. Lovely

And congrats on all the Reonaut conversions

Friday has come early once again..
Jennifer-Lawrence-5.jpg
jennifer-lawrence-in-esquire-20120403081507.jpg

Here she is just chilling in Rob's Lounge
jennifer-Lawrence-6.jpg
Jennifer-Lawrence-Hot-Girl-Background-HD-Wallpaper.jpg
Actriz-Jennifer-Lawrence.jpg

and then....
Jennifer-Lawrence-Underwear-American-Hustle.gif

OK change of pace tonight! I'm looking for brownie points so I made the supper tonight! Curried Mince!

Brown the onions and garlic!
Cooking 003.JPG

Next add some spices and curry powder!
Cooking 004.JPG

Add the mince and brown it!
Cooking 008.JPG

Add the tomatoes mix etc and simmer! Boom! Ready to eat!
Cooking 010.JPG

My shares are up! ;-)

Best looking custom engraved curried mince ever!
Awesome ;-)

This thread started on a Saturday so let's have a happy Saturday with the beautiful face of Kate Hudson!

HappySat.gif kate-hudson-1680x1050-30430.jpg kate-hudson-1680x1050-33930.jpg kate-hudson-1680x1050-33962.jpg

Is there anything better than a fresh battery, fresh wick and a full bottle in a REO in the morning? I think not! :rock:

NewWick 006.JPG

Holiday weather has finally arrived in Durbs! Not a breath of wind... not a cloud in the sky... the bees are buzzing and there is the sound of an annoying dog barking in the distance...
Sunlight4.jpg

Back