Rob's Ramblings

Nice ramble @Rob Fisher :rock:

Glad you're enjoying the Subox, I've been quietly dreading the feedback after I told everyone (and their cats) to get one :D

You seem to be moving over to the tank dark side, slowly :p

Another great video as always. Really enjoying my little kit, rba deck and nice coil makes for nice vaping.

Looking forward to watching this tomorrow ( no wifi atm lol)

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Great video @Rob Fisher !
Loved it as always. Fast moving and very interesting
The Subox looks great!
My HRH was very observant and said you are getting adventurous with your juices!

Episode RR60 - Much excitement in the REO Cave today... FedEx delivered a parcel and in the parcel was a little shiny brass REO! :rock:

Love your intro ;)
here for your RR60
cases.jpg

Epic little Reo Uncle Rob! She's really beautiful. Many happy vapes with her! :rock:

The REO, gloves, the reflection and the excitement, love it.

Rob, that video of the little Reo was the best unboxing! Gloves and all.
Your excitement was so contagious that I clutched my Reo tighter while watching. Lol
You trying to get the reflection of yourself made me laugh

Wish you well with the little stealth machine!

Think we need to get you a nice late Michael Jackson glove with bling to go with that imagine the locals checking you vape wait they won't be able to being blinded and all ok back to work

Rob's Rambling episode 61 - Let's call it the drinking Port and Lung Hitting episode! :D

Lekker to see Lilly working tonight, that intro though :-D "smokers gonna die!" :rofl: Classic!

Glad you are starting to enjoy lung hits, have you tried the 'goofy' inhale...uhm..technique yet? (aka double clutch hit, using a lung hit followed by a MTL hit) Its really satisfying, I do this especially when I need a 'kick'.

On a side note: I'm running tropical ice on a 0.9Ω coil wicked with rayon in the chalice and have to say, you Sir , have great taste :clap:

Nice one Rob, now we must just get some cheerleaders as well. Maybe you can get them on Fiverr ;)

Lekker to see Lilly working tonight, that intro though :-D "smokers gonna die!" :rofl: Classic!

Glad you are starting to enjoy lung hits, have you tried the 'goofy' inhale...uhm..technique yet? (aka double clutch hit, using a lung hit followed by a MTL hit) Its really satisfying, I do this especially when I need a 'kick'.

On a side note: I'm running tropical ice on a 0.9Ω coil wicked with rayon in the chalice and have to say, you Sir , have great taste :clap:

Lily is doing awesome lung hits with Gemini Enter the Dragon... and the Cyclone has a huge hole (well compared to all my others) and it's a beautiful vape...

I do do do Goofy occasionally... normally just before I go somewhere I'm not gonna vape for a while... just to give me a hit!

Yip the one ohm mark and arounds is the place to be for flavour and flavour is what I'm after! :)

Despite what I might think Rob :p, nice video and Oh! that sexy ghost voice just do it. PS: a Wildebees & Buffalo are two different species :rock:.

Lol Rob - lekker video
Nice to see you slurring your words ever so slightly - and tasting a wider range of juices!
Taste evolution without a doubt
I don't like those background voices - lol

Back