Rob's Ramblings

Nice video as always Rob
Enjoy fishing

Ps - @Paulie, that clip of you blowing some turbo clouds was awesome! Lol!

what the hell is that running/flying down the wall at 3:45 on RR34

That's a gecko having a silver from the Tropical Ice and Indian Giver second hand vaping..........;)

Looks like a moer big moth ..... with Choo there not sure if it survived :)

At last!

Please PM me you real name, address, postal code and contact phone number and your prize will be on it's way! ;-)
pm sent cant believe i won i never win anything. been working alot off overtime almost missed it.

im scared to drill out the hole on my cyclone. what if i dont like it. then pooof, awesome atty down the drain. slow down on the boat there skip. gonna scare the fishies away

im scared to drill out the hole on my cyclone. what if i dont like it. then pooof, awesome atty down the drain. slow down on the boat there skip. gonna scare the fishies away

The standard hole needs to be ever so slightly opened... I'm gonna take out my Dremel and play... ;-)

@Rob Fisher thanks for some awesome shows. As i am reasonably new to the forum i was not aware of the shows. Saw it today and spent quite a large portion of the day catching up on all the episodes. Awesome viewing

Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk

@Rob Fisher thanks for some awesome shows. As i am reasonably new to the forum i was not aware of the shows. Saw it today and spent quite a large portion of the day catching up on all the episodes. Awesome viewing

Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk

Awesome! Thanks for the feedback! It's messages like these that keep me doing it! :rock:

Back