Rob's Ramblings

I believe it is also compatible with a number of Aspire coils, the Triton claptons as well as the Triton RBA. Oh, and the Atom gClaptons for Aspire tanks.

Yip that is true... but I guess he was hoping for the all in one option of the Simba Tank...

I Was hoping for all in one but let's see how the simba performs

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I didn't get a chance to get a gemini tank today. Feeling regretful after seeing that video. Awesome news on the drip tip saga.
Well done @hands.
Looking forward to seeing your creations and getting some.

Thanks Rob for all your efforts in the endeavor for the best tasting Vape around. Now enjoy your marshmellows and litchis that will not disrupt your insulin levels. VAPE ON ;)

Watched all the vids and still confused as to which is THE ceramic coil to look for.

Had the best vape ever from my Target tank - until that dry hit - and would really like to get back to that first experience without wondering if the next hit is going to be a bad one.

Watched all the vids and still confused as to which is THE ceramic coil to look for.

Had the best vape ever from my Target tank - until that dry hit - and would really like to get back to that first experience without wondering if the next hit is going to be a bad one.

The 0,9Ω Kanthal Coils are the one... but there are dud batches which Vaporesso won't admit to... the coils I got from @Sir Vape in Durban are good ones but they have run out of stock... they have confirmed that they have a new order on it's way and it's from the same batch they got before.

I will also be testing the new 0,8Ω cCell coil tomorrow and I'm hoping those will be winner as well. The 0,8Ω coil can also handle high power... up to 50 watts as opposed to the current cCell that goes to a max of 30 watts.

Yes it is all very confusing and I'm really pissed off with the lack of communication from Vaporesso. Pity their tanke are the best in the business.

Added to the confusion is the Atom gCeramic which was a complete disaster... however Atom have admitted a dud batch and have promised the batch on it's way to SA Shores are good ones... this remains to be seen.

KangerTech have released their Subtank Ceramic Coil and I should get a batch next week to test... holding thumbs.

The 0,9Ω Kanthal Coils are the one... but there are dud batches which Vaporesso won't admit to... the coils I got from @Sir Vape in Durban are good ones but they have run out of stock... they have confirmed that they have a new order on it's way and it's from the same batch they got before.

So essentially there are no un-dodgy ceramic coils in the country at the moment so best to wait.

So essentially there are no un-dodgy ceramic coils in the country at the moment so best to wait.

There may be decent coils at some of the vendors of course but none that I have tested and can say with confidence are good.

Thanks Rob. No doubt you have cost me a fortune over the past 2 years with all the gear you rave about and I rush out and buy but your advise has also saved me a heap of cash. Thanks for paying a lot of school fees for a lot of people and sharing.
Now when I replace all my tanks, whats the odds that they will bring out a 5ml version???

Thanks Rob. No doubt you have cost me a fortune over the past 2 years with all the gear you rave about and I rush out and buy but your advise has also saved me a heap of cash. Thanks for paying a lot of school fees for a lot of people and sharing.
Now when I replace all my tanks, whats the odds that they will bring out a 5ml version???

I'm sure there is a VERY good chance they are gonna bring out a 5ml version of the Gemini! :D

Good to hear someone has worked out the wicking and dry hit issues. It's small step in the right direction. I haven't tried any other ceramic products (since Atom's fail) just due to these issues.

Back