Rocket Fuel Juice Flavour Profiles

View attachment 12977

"Calamity Jane" Spiced Almond Tobacco

Calamity Jane is a blend of sweet, mild tobaccos, almond and spicy cinnamon for a more sophisticated and distinctive tobacco taste. Vapers looking for sweet and mild natural tobacco flavors may enjoy this eliquid.

Now this sounds like something my pallet would enjoy!

I have to say folks between the HOBBIT and myself we were all vaped out choosing rocket fuel juices and had clear cut fabs. When i tell you that in my almost 4 years of vaping i have never tasted stuff so good it would be a understatement. My best ones are "Cats Meow" "Rocket Pop" and i would have to say "Rocket Blend" it was very hard for me the Big Guy to share with the HOBBIT.

dollys blue ribbon.jpg

DOLLY'S BLUE RIBBON

Sweet Lemon Meringue
Creamy meringue flavor, a zest of fresh lemon and a buttery, crumbly graham crust combine in this top-rated dessert vape.

Oooo I never saw this flavour in the original post... this one has potential! Yum! :rock:

@Rob Fisher it is awesome i have to say but then all of them are that good. We had a lot of fun tasting them and it was hard to choose the ones we wanted.

z9qiYUSRnSj2tTu2t9qh_Cuppa_Jolt.jpg

CUPPA JOLT

Natural Coffee Flavor with Caramel and Cream
A naturally-infused coffee vape. Sure to please the most discriminating coffee lovers, this spin on classic coffee and cream is second best only to the real thing.

View attachment 13150

CUPPA JOLT

Natural Coffee Flavor with Caramel and Cream
A naturally-infused coffee vape. Sure to please the most discriminating coffee lovers, this spin on classic coffee and cream is second best only to the real thing.

I am interested in this one @Sir Vape
Can you remember from your tasting if it was deep dark and rich roasted or lighter, milkier and sweeter?

@Silver In my opinion it was a darker roast with a little bit of sweetness to it.

u9V1JG4wQZSpvl82lYWM_razzzz (1).jpg

Razz My Berries

A Warm Weather Favorite
Tart raspberry with a citrus medley twist for a cool and refreshing spin on classic raspberry lemonade. Fruit and berry-loving vapers will enjoy Razz My Berries.

Reaper-600x600.jpg

REAPER BLEND

Just Released!!!

Reaper Blend combines six tobacco flavors for a powerfully rich, yet smooth vaping experience. Its bold taste leaves vapers satisfied, and does not have an overpowering tobacco harshness.

View attachment 13205

Razz My Berries

A Warm Weather Favorite
Tart raspberry with a citrus medley twist for a cool and refreshing spin on classic raspberry lemonade. Fruit and berry-loving vapers will enjoy Razz My Berries.
When do you expect to get this in again please? It is on my must buy list.

Hey Andre stocks should be in at the end of Jan. We still have a few stocks of Reaper Blend for those that have not had the chance to try it yet :)

I've placed my order before I loose out on on the tobacco flavor of the year according to Spinfuel.

Back