Rocket sheep cloudsat

sabrefm1

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
what do you guys recommend is a nice flavour to mix with this juice. something that compliments it. maybe vanilla?

how do you buy from juicyjoes i see they dont have contact numbers or address details on site

@sabrefm1 just register on the website and place a order. If you are from Cape Town you can request a pick up, or else there is going to be courier charges involved. Alternatively give ShaneW a pm. ;)

What setup/build are you using for it?
I happen to be vaping cloudsat right now. On my RTA's (and subtank mini) I like the juice - although it's quite a "doughy" vape (with good apple and spice flavour). I thought about mixing but didn't know what to mix. Maybe vanilla. But that's rather "vanilla" ;)

I'm now vaping it on a Cyclone/Reo - oh my word, it's amazeballs on it's own. So my advice is to try it on a few different atties rather than mixing. If you have a Cyclone or RM2, I can almost guarantee you won't want to mix it. If not, I'm sure a decent flavour chasing dripper will give great results on it's own.

atm im using a nautilus mini with variable ego on 4.8v. i dont want to venture into rebuildables anymore i would prefer a kanger sub tank if i want sub ohm but then i will need to change my battery. but my plan is to stick with the nautilus for now and just upgrade my battery to an eleaf

Back