Rolo's - Silicone Sleeves!!!!

Hey Hugo/Craig , awesome news Ok will hold back till Wed makes life easier for everyone if they already in the country

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right now I am open to anything but pink

...running my bands for scratch protection lol
5dcc6067082d76e39785e4410be7d38a.jpg

Will have some RX's in Tues / Wed and then more RX's and DNA 200 in prob Thurs or Mon the following week.

Will have black, white, teal, camo and grey.

Please don't sell them all at the meet today

@Michael Hockey - You might have seen this already, but in case you haven't - I see these are now up on the site:
http://www.sirvape.co.za/collections/new/products/reuleaux-rx-200-sleeve
http://www.sirvape.co.za/collections/new/products/reuleaux-dna-200-sleeve

Kudos to @Sir Vape and @BigGuy for being the very first to bring these in (as they so very often are with the latest and greatest gear) and they look quality on the pics :rock:. I just wish these were available in Clear for the Switch versions (or the standard white / teal for that matter) :-(

Perfection ordered a couple thanks @Sirvape

Not 100% sure site says... "Set down your mod on any surface with this non-slip protective ccover " so let's hope

Not 100% sure site says... "Set down your mod on any surface with this non-slip protective ccover " so let's hope

I believe there is some sleeves going around that is not closed on the bottom, that will be useless. Let's hope these do cover the base for protection.

Also want to place an order. Just waiting for confirmation.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Yup just confirmed they do

Ok wasn't sure about the DNA model but just chatted to the chaps at Sirvape and both cover the bottom of the mods!

@Sirvape Thanks for bringing these in chaps much appreciated!

White looks cool @Rob Fisher , thanks

Only problem is I really like the colour scheme of my Switch version (black/teal)
Should have just got a slightly cheaper plain black one - then the sleeve would have been an improvement.
Lol

Got em , great service and quick delivery ! Thanks again @Sirvape !

jgwxxt.jpg

Does anyone else in cape town want to order some skins from sir vape as i need one but the r80 is a killer for shipping atm for me lol

Back