ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Forty minutes of Phil on the Russian V2.0

If you are into Russians then it's worth watching.

Sure... it's a winner... Outstanding vapour and flavour production. Beautifully built. 4,5ml of juice! Great filling option with a syringe bottle... no tools required.

I really want one!

Sure... it's a winner... Outstanding vapour and flavour production. Beautifully built. 4,5ml of juice! Great filling option with a syringe bottle... no tools required.

I really want one!

I much rather read your 4 second sentence than listen to 40 minutes!

I much rather read your 4 second sentence than listen to 40 minutes!

Actually it was one of his better videos because I was really interested in the new device... it's the first of his videos in a very long time I have managed to watch through to the end. ;)

Actually it was one of his better videos because I was really interested in the new device... it's the first of his videos in a very long time I have managed to watch through to the end. ;)

You're much better than me - I couldn't even watch his whole DNA40 video with Brendan from Evolv :eek: - and I was really very curious about the workings of their new temp. control.

Rob, was that the video he complained about the possibility of snapping something if you dont screw it off properly?
I think i saw a few minutes of it from his twitter feed link

Not so sure i like this one, im still of the opinion The Russian 91% is is nicer mayb because iv never owned the original. Having said that 40mins of PBusardo is a bit much he get a bit long in the tooth, i got into about 20mins and im like enough already.

Not so sure i like this one, im still of the opinion The Russian 91% is is nicer mayb because iv never owned the original. Having said that 40mins of PBusardo is a bit much he get a bit long in the tooth, i got into about 20mins and im like enough already.

Fully agree, his the most long winded youtube host I ever came across.

PBusardo is pretty anal at times and long winded.

But IMO he's one of the only reviewers where you can make an informed decision after watching his reviews.

Personally I can't watch what I call 'brochure readers'. Watch 10 or 15 minute videos to learn what I read in 2 minutes.

I can watch Phil no problem. Just love his way of testing and reviews. But indoor smokers on the other hand....... I just can't

Accent is fine but it is his jokes and way of doing things doesn't work for me. Don't know really but he is not my favourite for some reason

Accent is fine but it is his jokes and way of doing things doesn't work for me. Don't know really but he is not my favourite for some reason

I didn't really care for him either, and don't care for his sense of humour.
But I liked that he caters hugely for the products I'd be interested in I.e regulated devices.

I think Phil Busardo may have longer videos but he knows his stuff and goes through things carefully looking at all the aspects.

I have pretty much followed him from when I started.

I do think a summary of his longer videos would help save time for those that just want the summaries

Back