SA Vape Gear - Retailer Reviews

GadgetFreak

Vape extremist
LV

Awards
Have to share my wonderful experience with a guy named Pieter from @SAVapeGear
I ordered the Subox Mini, late at night on Wednesday 7/7/2015. So my assumption is that I will get this by Friday 9/7/2015. I also did an EFT which takes +-2 days from my naughty bank (Capitec).
I should have realised by then that the order may only ship on Monday 13/7/2015.

I got a message from Pieter this morning saying that the order will be shipped as soon as the funds are cleared. I can understand this process clearly from a new business that does not know me. So a little disappointed I PM Pieter and ask if there is any other way that I can get this by Friday 9/7/2015.

So here comes my surprise, Pieter sends me a PM, no waffling and no questions, he says "No problem" I will have it delivered today. At exactly 3:42PM today 9/7/2015 the courier arrives to drop by Subox Mini.

Not only that, he also packages a free box of colored o-rings and some sweets. The cherry on top of the cake was his excellent pricing and free delivery:rock:

Now this is what I call "Going beyond the Call of Duty"

Thank you @SAVapeGear :hug:

[rsvp=13093]Click here to RSVP[/rsvp]

Thanks very much for this review @GadgetFreak

This means a lot to my business venture.Glad you have received the item as promised.

Very nice to get customers like you on board.

Hope you will enjoy the Subox Mini. I know I enjoy mine.

Had a great experience with @SAVapeGear! Got my Subox overnight and had no hassles.

I had to be at the airport at 11AM the next morning so i thought i'd have to wait a whole week to get my new toy, but when efficient retailers like SAVapeGear are at your disposal, waiting that long isn't an option. Thanks so much for organizing it and answering all my questions. It was a pleasure dealing with you and i appreciate the after hour assistance.

I also received a free Mandela coin and some sweets. Awesome touch.

Definitely recommend @SAVapeGear for hassle free, friendly, all round service. I will be back for more in the near future.

Keep up the good work!!

Had a great experience with @SAVapeGear! Got my Subox overnight and had no hassles.

I had to be at the airport at 11AM the next morning so i thought i'd have to wait a whole week to get my new toy, but when efficient retailers like SAVapeGear are at your disposal, waiting that long isn't an option. Thanks so much for organizing it and answering all my questions. It was a pleasure dealing with you and i appreciate the after hour assistance.

I also received a free Mandela coin and some sweets. Awesome touch.

Definitely recommend @SAVapeGear for hassle free, friendly, all round service. I will be back for more in the near future.

Keep up the good work!!

Thanks very much for this review @SeanDK

This means a lot to my business venture.Glad you have received the items as promised.

Very nice to get customers like you.

Have a wonderful day and enjoy your new device.

PS: Lots of new stock arrived this morning.

Have a look: www.savapegear.co.za

As a first time buyer from the SA VAPE GEAR site, I was really impressed at the expedited output of my order!

I ordered at 3pm in Cape Town to have it in my hands the next morning at 10am from Joburg!

Many thanks the team, my entry into the vape scene was without headaches!

As a first time buyer from the SA VAPE GEAR site, I was really impressed at the expedited output of my order!

I ordered at 3pm in Cape Town to have it in my hands the next morning at 10am from Joburg!

Many thanks the team, my entry into the vape scene was without headaches!
Thanks very much for the great feedback @andre_r_gomes .

Very nice to have customers like you.

Enjoy your new device.

Hi Everyone,

I Just wanted to share my experience with you guys.

Yesterday i set out on a mission to get myself the Kangertech Subox Mini. I checked a few vendors on this site and most of them had the product listed as out of stock. then i came across SA VAPE GEAR, I send Pieter a msg via the Instant chat option on here and asked if he could help me out as i wanted to get the device as soon as possible because my Twisp started to give up and i didn't want to buy another pack of cigarettes.

Anyways a few minutes before i could leave the office yesterday, i registered on SA Vape Gear and placed my order, Pieter sent me his bank details and we did the payment, today when i got to work my device was already here waiting for me...

This man is a legend, he made a plan for me, even kept the courier guy waiting so that we could finalize payment for my order and then he sent it.

Thank you very much for all your Help Pieter, going the extra mile to help get me this device. service like this is hard to come by these days.

Much appreciated,

Varo

Congrats on the new gear! Hope it serves you well

Always great to hear about vendors going the extra mile :)

My friend Frans ordered a sub box mini from you today and he is very happy with your service.

He would like me to extend his thanks for this excellent service that you have given.

Same day delivery - brilliant!

My friend Frans ordered a sub box mini from you today and he is very happy with your service.

He would like me to extend his thanks for this excellent service that you have given.

Same day delivery - brilliant!
Thanks very much for the referral @MetalGearX

I am very glad he is happy with his new device.

Thanks very much for the review. It means a lot.

Customers like you will help us to grow our business.

Hi Everyone,

Yesterday i set out on a mission to get myself the Kangertech Subox Mini. I checked a few vendors on this site and most of them had the product listed as out of stock. then i came across SA VAPE GEAR, I send Pieter a msg via the Instant chat option on here and asked if he could help me out as i wanted to get the device as soon as possible because my Twisp started to give up and i didn't want to buy another pack of cigarettes.

Anyways a few minutes before i could leave the office yesterday, i registered on SA Vape Gear and placed my order, Pieter sent me his bank details and we did the payment, today when i got to work my device was already here waiting for me...

This man is a legend, he made a plan for me, even kept the courier guy waiting so that we could finalize payment for my order and then he sent it.

Thank you very much for all your Help Pieter, going the extra mile to help get me this device. service like this is hard to come by these days.

Much appreciated,

Varo
Hi @Varo

It was a pleasure to assist you with your order and to get it to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for this great review.

It is great to get customers like you on board.

Thanks for the support.

Hope we will do more business soon.

Regards

SA Vape Gear.

Pieter, thanks for the excellent service and a good quality product. You guys rock!!!!:party::dance:

Hi Everyone,

Much appreciated,

Varo

Hi @Varo
Thanks for sharing your experiences
I have moved your post and the subsequent ones to the existing SA Vape Gear Review thread.

Bought my new Kangertech Subox Mini from SA Vape Gear a month ago and what an experience from the word go. Awesome friendly service from Pieter. Placed the order before 10:00 and I received my package at around 15:30.

Overall experience with the Subox Mini, absolutely brilliant. Great vapour production and one thing that I have realised is the increase in flavour. I have been using a Joyetech Ego One, great device, not much flavour though. Using the same E juice that I have been using in the Ego one and into the Subtank Mini, a huge difference in the flavour and it lingers for a while.

If you want are looking for an amazing starter kit, I recommend the Kangertech Subox Mini.

Professional and awesome customer service from Pieter. Always willing to assist and help with anything. I will continue supporting SA Vape Gear

Thanks a lot Pieter

Bought my new Kangertech Subox Mini from SA Vape Gear a month ago and what an experience from the word go. Awesome friendly service from Pieter. Placed the order before 10:00 and I received my package at around 15:30.

Overall experience with the Subox Mini, absolutely brilliant. Great vapour production and one thing that I have realised is the increase in flavour. I have been using a Joyetech Ego One, great device, not much flavour though. Using the same E juice that I have been using in the Ego one and into the Subtank Mini, a huge difference in the flavour and it lingers for a while.

If you want are looking for an amazing starter kit, I recommend the Kangertech Subox Mini.

Professional and awesome customer service from Pieter. Always willing to assist and help with anything. I will continue supporting SA Vape Gear

Thanks a lot Pieter
Hi @Rian

Thanks very much for this review.

It is very nice to get customers like you on board.

The Subox kit is a real winner !!!

All my customers love this device.

Regards

SA Vape Gear.

Thanks a lot Pieter
Thank you for sharing. Great to take note of customer centered vendors. And most welcome to the forum. Please shout if you have any questions. Happy vaping.

Hi Guys,

I ordered my Ipv D2 this morning at around 11 am along with a Juice.

to my surprise my order was delivered at my office in Sandton at 3:30. I received a courtesy email from Pieter enquiring about delivery as well.

great service from Sa Vapegear a vendor I will be supporting in the future. well done Pieter.

Hi Guys,

I ordered my Ipv D2 this morning at around 11 am along with a Juice.

to my surprise my order was delivered at my office in Sandton at 3:30. I received a courtesy email from Pieter enquiring about delivery as well.

great service from Sa Vapegear a vendor I will be supporting in the future. well done Pieter.

Hi @Gibo

Thanks very much for the order and review.

Hope you enjoy your new device.

Regards

SA Vape Gear

Have to share my wonderful experience with a guy named Pieter from @SAVapeGear
I ordered the Subox Mini, late at night on Wednesday 7/7/2015. So my assumption is that I will get this by Friday 9/7/2015. I also did an EFT which takes +-2 days from my naughty bank (Capitec).
I should have realised by then that the order may only ship on Monday 13/7/2015.

I got a message from Pieter this morning saying that the order will be shipped as soon as the funds are cleared. I can understand this process clearly from a new business that does not know me. So a little disappointed I PM Pieter and ask if there is any other way that I can get this by Friday 9/7/2015.

So here comes my surprise, Pieter sends me a PM, no waffling and no questions, he says "No problem" I will have it delivered today. At exactly 3:42PM today 9/7/2015 the courier arrives to drop by Subox Mini.

Not only that, he also packages a free box of colored o-rings and some sweets. The cherry on top of the cake was his excellent pricing and free delivery:rock:

Now this is what I call "Going beyond the Call of Duty"

Thank you @SAVapeGear :hug:

[rsvp=13093]Click here to RSVP[/rsvp]

I too ordered a Subox Mini after having lost a Twisp the day before. My order went in after 11am but Pieter managed to have it delivered by 4pm. Not only is the product an improvement on the Twisp, but the quick turnaround time enabled me to avoid reaching for the emergency pack of Camel in the boot. Thanks very much Pieter!!!

I too ordered a Subox Mini after having lost a Twisp the day before. My order went in after 11am but Pieter managed to have it delivered by 4pm. Not only is the product an improvement on the Twisp, but the quick turnaround time enabled me to avoid reaching for the emergency pack of Camel in the boot. Thanks very much Pieter!!!
Hi @Ted Rea

I am glad I could get your items to you in time.

I had to drive halfway to JHB to catch my courier to make sure that you get your items as promised.

I will do everything in my power to try and assist my customers.

Thanks for the review.

Hope you enjoy your new device.

Regards

Pieter

Back